User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-21-2008, 04:58 PM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Flattened Flatbed..interesting...

Near the plant where I work, I always see this truck that looks like a yard dog pulling this old, rickety looking flatbed. I always thought, that just doesn't look safe. I was just coming back from lunch here in Decatur, Alabama just a few minutes ago. Well, there sat that same truck and trailer in the middle of the road with one of those rolled steel coils on it. The trailer in the middle was bowed all the way to the ground so bad that the rear axle wheels wasn't even toughing the ground. The trailer was also leaning to the right and the coil was about to fall off to the right. Yet, you still had 4 wheelers passing on that right side. Talk about common sense lacking. Anyway, some driver is having a bad day right now. I noticed a few trucks stopping to help out or whatever. And that's my story for the day..ha
Old 02-21-2008, 06:32 PM
Senior Board Member
Default Re: Flattened Flatbed..interesting...

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony1995
The trailer in the middle was bowed all the way to the ground so bad that the rear axle wheels wasn't even toughing the ground.
I think that's so you get a discount at the toll since they charge by the axle. :lol: :lol: