User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-27-2007, 06:40 PM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Truckers Protest/Boycott Planned April 23-25

I HAVE EDITED this news release for length, so go to source to read the whole thing at http://www.rense.com/general75/truckess.htm

Truckers Boycott Border States
"Circle-the-Wagons Blockade Against Anarchy"
By Frosty Wooldridge
3-26-7

S T O P the Bush-Kennedy Plan to Give Trucker-Jobs to Mexican Drivers

All 48 CONUS state legislature capital-buildings circled & shut down

National Capital U-Circled; Bumper-to-Bumper, Three-Wide

Monday * Tuesday - Wednesday

APRIL 23, 24, 25- 2007

The CB-radios are rumbling already- we have a 'war' on our hands.

Do you agree with the Bush-Kennedy Plan to "outsource" your job to a Mexican national driver ? Do you remember how the Congress stood up when the farmers circled the Capital with John Deere tractors, and tied-up the city big-time ?

President Bush and his ally, Sen. Teddy Kennedy have already set in motion a process to displace American truckers out of their jobs within 45 days- with their insidious Mexican trucker pilot program. Bush signed a Bill that allows thousands of substandard 18-wheeler long haul rigs from Mexico onto America's Interstate and local highway system. Mexican drivers, who can't read, speak or understand English- receive full access to America's highways.

EDITED HERE

The Bush-Kennedy action mandates a new beginning- where American truckers' jobs vanish with a new version of the familiar song, "Mexican drivers do the jobs that American truckers won't do- for slave-wages."

This "takeover" will happen in gradual stages. Talk About Depressing.

First, the independent haulers will see their loads undercut by Mexican drivers. Later, Mexican drivers will chip away at produce- and contract- haulers.

Given just a little time- Wal-Mart and CostCo (Swift) and Home Depot will hire Mexican drivers at half the wages of American truckers- with no fringe-benefits.

EDITED

Therefore, truckers from four border states- Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, California- and beyond, may smell the bacon and choose to participate in a trucker boycott; April 23, 24, 25, 2007. Those truckers that want to stop this latest insult to America's working class by this president and Congress may elect to shut their rigs down for the entire three days.

EDITED

"Truck Out" talking-points and Action-Steps:

1. Bush-Kennedy have already taken action to implement the plan, in less than 45 days, to allow anarchy- tens of thousands (17,000 or more to start) of Mexican trucks and truckers into our country with no checks and balances in place. There are not nearly enough qualified U.S. DOT inspectors, even if we wanted to inspect the Mexican trucks and drivers.

Rigs will be allowed to cross the border with no weight regulations, no load restrictions (as their loads will not be under the same security scrutiny that our truckers' loads have to comply to, which opens the door to more drugs, terrorist, weapons and human smuggling), some with no liability or collision insurance in place, some truckers with no driver-licenses and some with criminal driving records, no background checks, bald-tires and trucks that are not regulated to adhere to our strict safety regulations.

2. Once again the illegal aliens will be given special treatment by our government, above that of our legal American citizens and legal immigrants, which allows them to break laws in our country that our truckers cannot get away with- or our licenses would be pulled, our trucks impounded, and potentially criminally charged.

3. These foreign-national truckers have low-overhead (few expenses) and thus can haul for far less per load than our own truckers- and will take our jobs. This is not a threat, or something that may happen- it has been in the planning stages for several years now. American truckers WILL lose our jobs. In that process, American families (children in particular) will suffer. The greedy employers who hire the illegal aliens will increase their profits. What a deal !

4. This is a complete breakdown of the current trucking laws and regulations that govern our teamster truckers, independent trucking organizations, and mom-and-pop trucking families. This will work to destroy the truckers' livelihoods and futures- as for many, this is all they have ever done.

5. We cannot allow this to happen, not even to test it. This is the USA. NAFTA is a failed international policy that has backfired on the U.S., as warned, and is driving our country into total ruin. We do NOT need to pay-off the Kennedy-Bush debts.

EDITED

E-mail <mailto>[email protected] for more information. A phone number is set up and posted on the new web sites <http>www.SaveAmericaFund.com and <http>www.save<http>America.com

EDITED
Please help us; Send this message to every trucker, every trucker chat room, message board, CB operator, short wave and Ham Operator in America . Start now to be ready to use these three days (23-25 Apr 2007) to make a statement with your 18-wheeler- or the chances are you won't have an 18-wheeler to drive by the time President Bush, Teddy Kennedy, and their friends destroy American Trucker Jobs!
Old 03-27-2007, 07:23 PM
The Bat Cave
Board Icon

A couple of interesting excerpts that were 'edited'

Bush, Kennedy and friends place all American motorists at risk- Mexican drivers with average 6th grade educations gained in a Third World country, gross incompetence and habitually drunk Mexican drivers- as well as their un-inspected, unsafe trucks and trailers.

Mexican truckers, ever looking for black market loads of people, drugs and products, will create new smuggling routes across the USA.

Now, as much as I am in agreement with the overall concern over this, I can't help but laugh when I see something like this. I know that if I wanted to make a stand and get noticed, I wouldn't follow a bozo like that that cannot mask his racist hatred of a specific nationality.

In other words, "Message lost."

Old 03-27-2007, 07:41 PM
Senior Board Member

thank god im in household goods.....i believe my job is safe here.
Old 03-27-2007, 07:57 PM

For the record, Mexicans are not a race. They are a nationality. They are members of the Caucasian race as are "White Folk."

But I do agree with the sentiment of your post, Twilight.

All of this hysteria about Mexicans taking over everyone's job is getting ridiculous.

Besides, who'll pick the fruit if all the Mexicans come over and take our trucking jobs? :lol:
Old 03-27-2007, 08:13 PM
Board Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by emerlin
For the record, Mexicans are not a race. They are a nationality. They are members of the Caucasian race as are "White Folk."
And here I thought they were members of the Hispanic race. :lol:
Old 03-27-2007, 09:53 PM
Board Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev.Vassago
Quote:
Originally Posted by emerlin
And here I thought they were members of the Hispanic race. :lol:
Me too..

Quote:
S T O P the Bush-Kennedy Plan to Give Trucker-Jobs to Mexican Drivers.
Now that explains it all. The Democrats brings it up get's it started, and Bush getting the blame.
Old 03-27-2007, 10:28 PM
The Bat Cave
Board Icon

Quote:
True, but the comments are flat-out racist and no different than the KKK spouting their garbage about non-white's being thieving, murdering, rapists. Same sad stupid schtick and it gets plenty old.

I can understand people's concerns regarding the proliferation of Mexican trucks on our roads. I really can. But until someone can address it intelligently and without a zenophobic slant, they're doing nothing more than barking at the moon.

Old 03-27-2007, 11:02 PM
Board Regular

These guys will be busy for those 3 days

Old 03-27-2007, 11:20 PM
Board Regular

No wonder I love Taco's and I love grits. So am I a hispanic redneck of caucasion ancestry or am I a caucasion redneck with hispanic ancestry?

I am so confused I guess I need to see what INS say's.
Old 03-28-2007, 12:02 AM
Board Regular

And just how likely is it that that many drivers would do this for the set amount of time? I'm sure there would some type of legal proceedings to follow this.........reminds me of the rumors I heard a few years back to park to try to lower fuel prices.........

I did however look around the main page of the mentioned site and found something interesting, if not humorous, about how to actually reach a human when calling customer service at some companies they have listed there.......

http://gethuman.com/us/