User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-07-2007, 04:16 AM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default teamers

Looking for a considerate driver to partner with me. I am fit, 40yo, clean, and a smoker. An owner/operator with a pretty good gig. Looking for someone to 1099 but I will estimate and take taxes for you. No insurance benefits to offer except work-comp, but if you can run lots of miles without getting home very often, we could work out a cpm bonus for Christmas time.(this point is negotiable and depends on your performance.) I am out of northern IL, main terminal is in Indy. Mostly D&H, all terminal to terminal. Very quick turnaround on return loads. Must smoke, be clean/tidy, have clean MVR and DAC. Looking for co-driver who really wants to rack up big miles. Had a family member with me, but there's too much history for it to have worked for very long. I can't hold out too long doing solo, but the team gig is fairly sweet. Only seriously interested driver need reply. If you can keep the left door closed, we can make some cake. Thanks y'all