User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-12-2007, 05:55 PM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dejanh
REAL ESTATE is what am putting my money to whenever i get to a certan point of my liking. Real estate is something that takes care of your investments better than a bank itself and you can never go wrong with it, it will allways be there no matter how hard times get. I purchased apartment over seas recently after a'lot of debating and now am really happy that i did so since the place where i bought it at will be part of European Union in about a year or two where its value will double five times over compared to what i bought it for. Real Estate is the way to go!!!
The problem with that is who'd going to watch your property for you? I just had a place only a few hours a way and I turned it over to Coldwell Banker Property Manangement or should I say Mismanagement. It was an utter disaster what was done to that house. It was a brand new place too. The thing is I specifically asked if they did certain checks and how they did it and she told me yes. Well they didn't do it and then claimed that's not their policy to do it. If I managed the house myself I would have been better off.

I have a neighbor now from Romania and the prices there are going high. I've also thought of buying something in South America but the problem there is the country I'm looking at has coverted their currency to the U.S. Dollar and prices have already gone way up while wages really have stayed the same. But it all boils back to who's going to watch over my investment? I've learned that nobody cares about your money like you do so it is very difficult to find responsible people, notwithstanding how fancy a title they have or the name of their company.
Old 02-12-2007, 08:32 PM
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by merrick4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dejanh
REAL ESTATE is what am putting my money to whenever i get to a certan point of my liking. Real estate is something that takes care of your investments better than a bank itself and you can never go wrong with it, it will allways be there no matter how hard times get. I purchased apartment over seas recently after a'lot of debating and now am really happy that i did so since the place where i bought it at will be part of European Union in about a year or two where its value will double five times over compared to what i bought it for. Real Estate is the way to go!!!
The problem with that is who'd going to watch your property for you? I just had a place only a few hours a way and I turned it over to Coldwell Banker Property Manangement or should I say Mismanagement. It was an utter disaster what was done to that house. It was a brand new place too. The thing is I specifically asked if they did certain checks and how they did it and she told me yes. Well they didn't do it and then claimed that's not their policy to do it. If I managed the house myself I would have been better off.

I have a neighbor now from Romania and the prices there are going high. I've also thought of buying something in South America but the problem there is the country I'm looking at has coverted their currency to the U.S. Dollar and prices have already gone way up while wages really have stayed the same. But it all boils back to who's going to watch over my investment? I've learned that nobody cares about your money like you do so it is very difficult to find responsible people, notwithstanding how fancy a title they have or the name of their company.
So you want to build a trucking company, and let other drivers manage your equipment/investment?
Old 02-12-2007, 10:21 PM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I don't know what you are talking about, I never said anything about letting anyone manage my equipment