User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-31-2007, 06:06 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

i appreciate the advice from all looks like the other company has their act together and i should be starting tommorrow(thursday) i guess i can keep all u posted on what happens,and all of u my truck driving family can guide me through my new adventures in the o/o world,ill try to keep a running tab like some of the other post,,,,,thx again
Old 02-01-2007, 01:16 AM

Any luck finding loads yet??? Im considering buying my own rig and im in SW Florida but im worried about keeping busy what do ya think
Old 02-01-2007, 01:19 AM
Administrator
Site Admin
Board Icon

If you plan on buying a truck and getting your authority, I suggest checking around and see if you can line up some customers first. 8)
Old 02-01-2007, 02:16 AM
Rookie

yeah definitly find a good company to lease on to keep u busy or a broker or a shipper something like that,,,also if they will sign a contract or something that says they will lease u on and give u work,the company i went with told me they could get me rolling the next day after i bought my trk and it actually took them about two weeks, but as far as keeping busy and making money keep checking back as i will post how things go.

going to head to the mine about 15 minutes up the road in the morning loading there and heading to daytona beach area,the dispatcher said he has enough loads to keep me loading and dumping all day in those two locations,i told him i only wanted one load and then i was heading to the beach to check out some bikinis(just kidding),ill let everyone know how its going tomorrow,,u guys take it easy and drive safe