User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-25-2007, 11:43 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default advice on florida freight

i have a trk and a end dump trl in Florida around the ocala area,i was wandering if anyone knew of a good company to run with i also have my own insurance,also looking for a good broker in Florida to pick up some intrastate freight pulling somebody elses trl if that's what they want,if you're a broker or a company let me know you're email and ill contact u
Old 01-26-2007, 01:12 AM
Rookie

Look in the Ocala local phone book for Margie Woods Trucking and Patco. Both were operating around Ocala for years.

Google "Montgomery Bulk", they are a good sized end dump company with a terminal in Coleman, Fl, just south of Wildwood. They also run interstate and they have lots of information on the web sites you will get from the Google search.
Old 01-26-2007, 02:23 AM
Rookie

margie woods,montgomery bulk,and about three other companies are all part of the patco family,now i have no problem with this and I've filled out an o/o app,but i was told that i might end up starving if i work for them,i am going to give them the benefit of the doubt,but i was just looking for other options if the rumor turns out to be true,thx for the help and any more would be greatly appreciated
Old 01-26-2007, 01:09 PM
Rookie

C&W Trucking, out of Winter Garden; Pritchett, out of Lake Butler; New Line Transport (Rinker flatbeds, dumps ?). All have trucks throughout Fl.

I don't know how the money is with them.

There is a small company in Sumterville, I don't know the name but they have a compound on the north side of the road that goes to Panasoffkee.

Hang out at a limerock pit around 4am and see who is waiting in line.