User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-10-2022, 06:58 AM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default GOT Scammed by a DOT compliance fraudster!!! What Should I do now

For the past 15 years, I have been a driver for a reputable company. I've decided to launch my own business, however I was duped out of $2000 by a DOT compliance scammer. Is there any chance I can get my money back?
Old 10-11-2022, 06:14 AM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heidi50 View Post
For the past 15 years, I have been a driver for a reputable company. I've decided to launch my own business, however I was duped out of $2000 by a DOT compliance scammer. Is there any chance I can get my money back?
If you've been scammed by a DOT compliance fraudster, there are a few things you can do to try and get your money back. You can file a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission, or you can contact your state's Attorney General's office. You can also try to dispute the charges with your credit card company. If you have any information about the scammer, such as their name or contact information, you should also report that to the authorities. Finally, be sure to spread the word to others so they don't fall victim to the same scam.
Old 10-12-2022, 05:50 AM
Rookie

If you've been scammed by a DOT compliance fraudster, the first thing you should do is report the incident to the FTC. You can also file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and your state's attorney general's office. In addition, you should reach out to your local DOT office and let them know what happened. By taking these steps, you can help protect yourself and others from becoming victims of this type of scam.
Old 10-13-2022, 06:09 AM
Rookie

If you have evidences against those fraudsters then there are chances you can get your money back.