User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-19-2006, 08:30 PM
Board Regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Super singles

I found a set of four wheels at my dealer that they do not need (they ordered too many). What is a good price for these wheels, they are new but i don't want to pay full retail because the dealer doesn't need them.

I know what to expect from the michelin super wides but have any of you guys run the bridgestones or the new continentals. What is a good price for the super single tires. Which brand is best in your opinion?
Old 10-22-2006, 05:23 AM

When I was with roehl before I left they assigned me a '06 Columbia with super singles, Michelin Xones (sp?) I ran them in all weather and they worked great!

I was getting a trailer tire fixed at the petro in Joplin and I saw 4 of them on the tire rack and I asked the mechanic how much they went for and he told me $850 each :shock:

"Some people are against drunk driving, and I call those people "the cops." But you know, sometimes, you've just got no choice; those kids gotta get to school. " Dave Attell