Passinger Rider Policy...

Old 10-23-2006, 02:54 AM

What about all those Towel Heads running three so called drivers to a truck. They must have a secret compartment in the truck to hide one of them if they are stopped by the DOT. :lol:

Old 10-23-2006, 05:38 AM
Board Icon

I've seen a couple of "RAG-HEADS" in a scale-house. They do the same thing as the Mexicans... "DON'T UNDERSTAND". "No speak English". One scale master was going back for the last 7 days, and all they showed was 10 hours of driving, 10 hours of sleeping. No loading or unloading, no fueling, no time for eating. Just driving and sleeping. Maybe that's why the companies hire them. They can make 3 round trips across the country without having to fuel up even once. But, without loading and unloading, they aren't making much money for the company either.

And... THEY DIDN'T GET ANY FINE FOR THAT..... :shock: :shock: :shock:

Old 10-23-2006, 06:25 AM

I just read an article about the terms RAG-HEADS and Towel Heads. There's a push because they are offended. They are not rags or towels but sheets and they would like to be referred to as "Sheet Heads"

Old 10-23-2006, 08:20 AM
Board Icon

Originally Posted by SteveBooth
I just read an article about the terms RAG-HEADS and Towel Heads. There's a push because they are offended. They are not rags or towels but sheets and they would like to be referred to as "Sheet Heads"
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Old 10-23-2006, 06:02 PM
Senior Board Member

Good thing no Muslims read this bb :roll:

Anyways, Rev is right, again (sigh). 3 people in a truck would require 3 safety restraints. 2 in the front seat, and the restraint in the bunk to keep the person on the bed if the truck were to stop abruptly.

When I was younger I knew the routine when I saw the weigh station sign- get in the sleeper and shut up until my Dad told me to come out again :lol: I've adopted that philosphy if I have like 2-4 helpers in my cab on the way to a job and we get to a weigh station.

Old 10-23-2006, 09:39 PM

BanditsCousin wrote:
When I was younger I knew the routine when I saw the weigh station sign- get in the sleeper and shut up until my Dad told me to come out again I've adopted that philosphy if I have like 2-4 helpers in my cab on the way to a job and we get to a weigh station.
You still jump in the sleeper and shut up? :lol:

Reply Subscribe