User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-05-2015, 08:45 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Live in West Oklahoma, failed u/a 1 year ago. Need job .

I failed a random u/a in October 2014. Completed the Substance Abuse Counseling and received certification and letter of recommendation from my counselor to return to duty status. It's real hard to get back into the industry even trying small companies. I have applied with numerous companies in the last 6 months only to be lied to or not have my calls returned or applications processed. A few safety directors really made efforts to get me approved but big insurance companies declined my apps. My former employer laid off about 30 drivers in April due to the oilfield slowing down so they aren't hiring at this time. I started in December of 1999 running OTR. In 2011 I went regional hauling rock for an aggregates company. I was with them for 3 years when I failed the u/a. I've been clean since and will remain drug free. I have a family and a life that has suffered for my actions. I really just need a break and a chance to get back into a truck. I have drove a semi with a 53' trailer in 48 states and multiple trips into Canada. This is my livelihood and career. Clean PSP and MVR on record. Approximately 1.4 million miles of experience since 1999. I do have minor health issues with a weak back. No touch freight is what I need. I prefer paper logs but will use e-logs if required. Please contact me if you could use a good experienced driver and you are a trustworthy employer. If you could help set me in the right direction to become an owner operator, you would be a valuable person to me. I would be extremely grateful. Contact Mark at 580-309-3672. Located in Cheyenne, Oklahoma. Located near the I-40 freight lane. I ask that the pay be fairly reasonable with today's standards. Thank you for your time.