User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-08-2014, 01:52 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Owner operators needed

We are currently looking for Owner Operators for our Trucking Company. The name of our Company is A & M Trucking Company of SC, LLC. We are a family owned business located in South Carolina. We DO NOT have any company trucks so there is no company trucks to compete with for loads. We have been in business for a little over 4 years. We mainly run in SC, NC and GA. We do have freight ALL over so if these states do not suit your needs we can go to other states as well. I know that some companies will run you one way and not have a so called BACKHAUL. We DO NOT believe in DEADHEAD miles. You make more money when you have a load both ways so there is very little DEADHEAD miles. We are VERY easy going. The drivers that we have here have been with us since day one of operations and they are very happy with how things are being handled here and the money that they make. If you are interested in leasing on with our company please respond to this post or you can call me on my cell phone @ 803-972-0707. My name is Gwen and I am one of the owners. None of the owners are drivers so there is no competition there either. The driver closest to the next load is the driver that will be offered the load. We pay each week and we pay at a rate of 78% of the gross load amount and if a load has a fuel surcharge that goes directly to the owner of the truck. I look forward to hearing from you soon.