User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-30-2014, 04:24 AM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Seeking Solo OTR Class A Driver 2,500-3,500miles/week

Owner-Operator seeking a dependable, self driven, and motivated OTR Class A driver with a minimum of 3 years experience to run. Minimum three weeks out with three days off, one day off provided for each week out (e.g. four weeks out four days off and so on). Driver will be hauling a 53 ft dryvan trailer and will not unhook from it. Equipment is a 2010 Peterbilt 387 13 speed in really good condition - truck has APU and is equipped with everything you need on the road including: GPS, power innverter, cb radio etc. Experience with paper logs required. NO ACCIDENTS, NO DUI, and NO MOVING VIOLATIONS. Paid weekly 30 percent of weekly net pay, avg 2,500-3,500 miles/week!!!

Last edited by Bigwheels323; 05-30-2014 at 10:04 PM.
Old 01-08-2015, 09:57 PM
Rookie

Hell my name is Andrea and I have lots of experience but havent drove in several years. I am a good dependable driver and need help getting back into trucking . If the position is still open please contact me via my email [email protected] thank you
Old 01-10-2015, 06:51 PM
Rookie
Default Older drver looking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigwheels323 View Post
Owner-Operator seeking a dependable, self driven, and motivated OTR Class A driver with a minimum of 3 years experience to run. Minimum three weeks out with three days off, one day off provided for each week out (e.g. four weeks out four days off and so on). Driver will be hauling a 53 ft dryvan trailer and will not unhook from it. Equipment is a 2010 Peterbilt 387 13 speed in really good condition - truck has APU and is equipped with everything you need on the road including: GPS, power innverter, cb radio etc. Experience with paper logs required. NO ACCIDENTS, NO DUI, and NO MOVING VIOLATIONS. Paid weekly 30 percent of weekly net pay, avg 2,500-3,500 miles/week!!!
Hello. saw your ad and wondered if you're running east-west or what? Been in trucking since 1971......Previous owner-opr, also am a previous company owner. Clean records, live in East TN [email protected]
Old 03-09-2015, 03:09 AM
Rookie
Default looking

Im qualified if you still have this or any other spot open....im ready to go today!!! 7066713355. Dalton,ga. My name is allen