LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-05-2014, 04:34 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Looking for team drivers

no benefits...
no home time...

That's what I'd like to say... That's really who I'd like to have... I've been there... I've done that... BUT,,, I understand... I understand lifestyle... I understand the industry... I understand the business... In that, I'm going to need you to understand... I need a truck driver; a REAL truck driver. Not someone who wants to sight see... Not someone who wants to do things there way... Rather, a real team player!!!

I'm a small company (if you'd call a couple trucks a company). I don't have a big budget, however I take care of my trucks, and I do my best by my drivers; my very best! I'm moving from solos to teams. If you don't mind running teams or you have your own team, please contact me. I need a resume. Opportunity may exist for lease/purchase...

Based in CA. Hubs, in Buena Park, CA, Sacramento, Memphis, Woodridge, IL, Dallas, Houston.

OTR- Class A driver for team needed. CA to Newark NJ and points in between.

No smoking preference.

Team = UP TO .40 CPM/Split (~6000 miles weekly/ ~$1200/wk ea. Driver AVG)

The miles are there... (Freight Forwarder... Hub to Hub). Pick-up/Delivery 7 days a week. That's an average of 1400 miles over regular Mon-Fri operations.

Must have RECENT verifiable experience.

Must have a good driving record with current up to date medical card on file with DMV.

You must be a team player, and You must always look out for the best interest of Our company.

You are also responsible for the cleanliness of Your truck inside, and out.

You must also perform a daily check of you truck for safety and make sure that all fluids are full and there are no mechanical or safety defects.

This position requires you to not only drive the truck, but actually perform daily inspections. Regular brake adjustments are also required.

Loose leaf logs...

Requirements to the position :
- Must have at least 2 years VERIFIABLE driving Experience (Insurance requirement)
- Currently possesses a valid Class A License & valid medical examiner card with good driving record
- Dependable transportation to yard/truck
- Personal cell phone w/at least text msgs (email a plus)
- Ability to read, write and speak in English
- Good attitude and organizational skills
- Must be able to lift at least 65lbs
- Are in good physical health
- Pass preemployment drug test
- Subject to random DOT drug tests
- THIS IS A TEAM POSITION.

Please send resume by email ([email protected]) or fax 800-419-6069

Female/Felony Friendly...

***FINE PRINT***
~THIS IS A TEAM POSITION... Don't call or respond with your preferences... If you can't or don't want to drive teams, don't waste our time. If you end up in the truck solo, it is temporary.
~ PRE-TRIP/IN-TRIP INSPECTIONS ARE REQUIRED... There is more to driving a truck than just sitting behind the wheel. You are required to get out of the cab and walk around the truck... Kick the tires... Check the tire pressure periodically... Check and maintain fluids... Adjust brakes... Report any and all maintenance issues... You are the eyes and ears of the truck... If there is an issue with the truck, it must be rectified immediately.
~LOG BOOKS... are part of the job... They MUST be accurate... You are required to turn them in, complete and accurate... Team logs must sync... This is not optional!!!
~DOCUMENTED EXPERIENCE... If you can't produce a resume, get an application from another trucking company and use it... Fax it to me... Please don't respond saying you meet the requirement. I need a resume of some sort to keep on file...
~During this season, it is imperative that you have snow and ice experience. If you do not, I can't use you. I will not jeopardize your safety nor the safety of a team with inexperience.