User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-20-2013, 08:44 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Looking For O/O to Promote our Product for Free. Clean Truck and No Cost

We have a product that will be applied to your truck and trailer that will cut your wash expenses dramatically.
****Saves you money, time spent during all the cleanings you normally did and your truck looks great longer***
**The cabs would also receive a coating for improved air quality creating an IAQ (Indoor Air Quality) system beneficial to those driving and riding in the treated vehicles. The inside would be treated with a non-toxic anti-microbial and then treated with plasma. This process would eliminate any and all organically based odors present.
******Equipment will need to be in Hartford, CT area for initial application****
If interested in promoting or getting our product applied to your equipment at NO CHARGE!!!, please post!!!
Old 08-02-2023, 01:34 PM
Rookie

Hi there, if you are looking for O/O to promote your product for free then I would recommend you to search for it online on google search because over there you can find anything easily. I also use google search whenever I want to search for something. Recently, I want to search custom website development for my best friend and I found website easily with the help of google search and that is why I am also recommending you that.

Last edited by WayneGerrity; 08-07-2023 at 01:50 PM.