User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-08-2009, 12:58 AM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Need a Driver

Name is Ms Charlene. I am located in central Florida. Here is what I have to offer. Have a 2001 Freightliner Class smart auto shift. Detroit 60. I am willing to let someone drive the truck and treat it as theirs. I am sign on with a company. Still owe on truck you will be responsible for truck, what you make minus expenses I can go into more detail if you are interested. truck runs good. This is a good way for someone to be an O/O. This truck can be yours in a little more that a year.

Charlene
[email protected]
Old 01-26-2010, 10:58 PM
Rookie
Default Driver looking for open truck

Charlene,
My name is Lenn Smith, 47 y/o, 17 yrs experience.
I'd really love to discuss your proposal further. My wife and I can see the potential in a situation like your offering. Could you please call me at 252-289-8175 ASAP. I already have several opportunities in the making, all I need is a good truck, and someone willing to work with us.

[email protected]

Last edited by unklefunky; 01-26-2010 at 11:04 PM. Reason: need to add email address
Old 01-29-2010, 11:24 PM
Rookie

Hi i live in Indiana and seen your ad wanted to know more about your truck. What company do you work for and how much experience does the person need to drive your truck you can email me @ [email protected]. Thanks
Old 02-04-2010, 06:44 PM
Rookie
Default I'm game, let's talk

Quote:
Originally Posted by fl_char View Post
Name is Ms Charlene. I am located in central Florida. Here is what I have to offer. Have a 2001 Freightliner Class smart auto shift. Detroit 60. I am willing to let someone drive the truck and treat it as theirs. I am sign on with a company. Still owe on truck you will be responsible for truck, what you make minus expenses I can go into more detail if you are interested. truck runs good. This is a good way for someone to be an O/O. This truck can be yours in a little more that a year.

Charlene
[email protected]
I am looking for an opportunity similar to this. I am a plus 5 points, but I got my experience cut short when I took a local construction company up on a local driving gig. I have 10 months experience recently, and a whole lot more back in the 60's and 70's before there was such a thing as a CDL. I have always returned borrowed items in better shape than they were in before I borrowed them. (just the way I was raised) Central Florida is a bit of a distance from where I am (Virginia) but it is not insurmountable. If you are still looking for someone to keep those wheels turning, we need to talk. [email protected], or (540) 735-4165.