LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-16-2007, 11:23 AM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Indy driver looking for O/O or small fleet to run for

Class A with Haz and Tank endorsements
6 years exp. 32 years old, non-smoker.
Van, flat, tanker,lowboy, Landoll, frame-type end dump, Grain hopper, limited frameless dump experience
Have ran for large fleets and small fleets(O/O)...fleet-spec equipment and O/O-spec equipment...have ran 9, 10, 13 and 18-speeds.
2 speeding tickets.......both in 2005. 1 was 15 over, 1 was 5 over....took driver improvement program, 2 active points.
Am looking for O/O or SMALL fleet owner located in CENTRAL/WEST CENTRAL INDIANA to run for and make decent money($550-$600 take home weekly minimum) OTR or local with some OTR....I a family man, and quality time with them is of the utmost importance. Interested in a family-type working atmoshpere.
Decent equipment.....doesn't mean new, just not trashed out and/or pieced together.
Am honest, hardworking, will run equipment as if it were my own(I pamper the equipment I operate).......no BS individual. I don't dish any out, nor do I tolerate it.
Interested? Call Chris ...Cell Phone 1-317-401-1499, Home phone 1-317-486-8675, or contact at [email protected].