Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   New Truck Drivers: Get Help Here (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/new-truck-drivers-get-help-here-102/)
-   -   No on will hire me !!!!! (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/new-truck-drivers-get-help-here/36459-no-will-hire-me.html)

Kevin0915 12-14-2008 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TomB985 (Post 428906)
Where's Kevin?:p

i'm here. =)

i will tell you something though. seeing how i am so anal about backing, and that i am somewhat of a perfectionist, AND i dont want to make a mistake backing and look 'stupid', i take pride in my backing skills. Granted, i overcorrect once in a while, and i am sure the guys on either side of me when i pull into that spot at night, their pucker-factor goes up a little. But I think i am pretty good. I just came from a shipper, and the truck stop i'm at tonight, i've seen 4 swift drivers park.....AND OH MY GAWD.... if those guys past, i think i am going to get my 70 year old father who hasnt driven a truck in 10 years, who has one bad hip, replaced the other, and arthritis in both hands, and get him back into a truck.

Syncrosonix 12-14-2008 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TomB985 (Post 428906)
Where's Kevin?:p

trust me, swift wouldn't even touch somebody with a dui, regardless of how old the conviction is. they also won't touch anybody who has ever refused a piss test, or has failed one in the past.

however, i do know that western express will take anybody. i know somebody that has 7 truck abandonment instances. yet, western express still accepted him.

yes, i know this post is in tongue-in-cheek humor.

Useless 12-15-2008 05:50 AM

BlakeBigDiesel;

If you had purchased "PrePaid Legal Services", then you wouldn't have had to worry about the DUI!!

:D:D

belpre122 12-16-2008 07:02 AM

Big Diesel......don't forget that you will need to shred your CDL and cancel your memberships to all trucking related boards. Last but not least, be sure that you then go to a very popular board and announce it to everyone!:rofl:

Of course............then continue to keep posting anyways..............:p

boneebone 12-18-2008 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DMD3 (Post 428903)
Try Swift. They'll hire just about anyone.

Really? I think not.

BigDiesel 12-18-2008 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boneebone (Post 429457)
Really? I think not.

They hired you......:rofl::rofl::rofl:

jd112488 12-21-2008 06:57 PM

i just pissed myself!!! this is sooo funny.

mike3fan 12-21-2008 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd112488 (Post 429895)
i just pissed myself!!! this is sooo funny.

I don't think pissing yourself is funny at all.

jd112488 12-21-2008 07:05 PM

i am drunk...so it is funny. had i been sober then it would just be sad.

golfhobo 12-21-2008 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kevin0915 (Post 428938)
i'm here. =)

i will tell you something though. ...i am so anal ..., and that i am ... a perfectionist, AND ... make a mistake backing ...and look 'stupid' ...

Granted, ...i am sure the guys on either side of me when i pull into that spot at night, their pucker-factor goes up a little. But I think i am pretty ...

I just came ..., and the truck stop i'm at tonight, i've seen 4 swift drivers park.....AND OH MY GAWD.... if those guys past (passed,) i think i am going to get my 70 year old father who hasnt driven a truck in 10 years, who has one bad hip, replaced the other, and arthritis in both hands, and get him back into a truck.

And you can't understand why OTHERS make a little "fun" about Swifties?

:lol2::lol2: