Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   New Truck Drivers: Get Help Here (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/new-truck-drivers-get-help-here-102/)
-   -   No on will hire me !!!!! (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/new-truck-drivers-get-help-here/36459-no-will-hire-me.html)

GMAN 12-14-2008 02:59 PM

I was in a local truck stop having lunch the other day when I over heard a conversation between a fellow customer and an employee who worked at the truck stop. The worker told the customer that he had 3 DUI's. :eek1:

ronjon619 12-14-2008 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GMAN (Post 428887)
I was in a local truck stop having lunch the other day when I over heard a conversation between a fellow customer and an employee who worked at the truck stop. The worker told the customer that he had 3 DUI's. :eek1:

I have a friend that has 3 also.

Douglas 12-14-2008 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigDiesel (Post 428708)
" I just finished truck driving school and paid $4000.00 for it, and now no one will hire me. The school and the recruiters told me that my DUI that is two years old won't be a problem in getting a job driving the big rigs. This has been my dream since I was a little kid !!! "

:thumbsup:

Try Swift. They'll hire just about anyone.

TomB985 12-14-2008 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DMD3 (Post 428903)
Try Swift. They'll hire just about anyone.

Where's Kevin?:p

Cummins_444 12-14-2008 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GMAN (Post 428887)

That’s baby $hit!! Just pathetic, I have a friend with 7 DUI’s and he received two in one week. Not to mention him leading Illinois state troopers on a high speed pursuit across I-70 in his kenworth when he still had a license. And don’t think not having a license anymore is going to stop him from driving and drinking.

Sealord 12-14-2008 06:07 PM

No One Will Hire Me !!!!!

The school and the recruiters told me that my DUI that is two years old won't be a problem in getting a job driving the big rigs. The school and company recruiters lied to you, particularly the school. BOL

Useless 12-14-2008 06:57 PM

Big Diesel;

Do like Scoe suggested, and write a letter to the jodge. This example may help you.

Dear Jodge Soandso:

I Blake BigDiesel will purform cummunitee servus in ixchanje for having the DUI thet I got on my record remooved. Im wanting to go to truckdrivin skool and becum a truckdriver so that I can git a life that works ans see the cuntree at the same time.

I promise that I wont drive drunk agaan, an I wood make a good truck driver.

So pleas tell me whut I can due to git the DUI off of my rekord, bekauz it is already over to yrers old and i love to drive ansee the country and I wod be a good truck driver.

Sinseerly,

Blake Big Diesel

BigDiesel 12-14-2008 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2Useless (Post 428917)
Big Diesel;

Do like Scoe suggested, and write a letter to the jodge. This example may help you.

Dear Jodge Soandso:

I Blake BigDiesel will purform cummunitee servus in ixchanje for having the DUI thet I got on my record remooved. Im wanting to go to truckdrivin skool and becum a truckdriver so that I can git a life that works ans see the cuntree at the same time.

I promise that I wont drive drunk agaan, an I wood make a good truck driver.

So pleas tell me whut I can due to git the DUI off of my rekord, bekauz it is already over to yrers old and i love to drive ansee the country and I wod be a good truck driver.

Sinseerly,

Blake Big Diesel

:bow::lol:

BigDiesel 12-14-2008 08:16 PM

Just a FYI to some...... This topic is pure sarcasm..... The tongue in cheek original post is asked on this forum almost daily from a potential dweller in the making......:lol::lol::lol:

blazer 12-14-2008 11:09 PM

I know a guy who got 2 DUI's in ONE DAY! He was arrested once and the second time later that night trying to retrieve his car.