User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-15-2017, 09:03 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Truck tax exemption

Hello. please advise how to claim exemption for rolling stock tax?
I just purchase a truck and want to transfer title under my name, but i was told to pay tax.
When I was living and working in IL I remember i claimed an exemption from paying this tax using MC I was operation under...
Old 01-18-2021, 08:02 AM
Rookie

As was mentioned above, we can't provide detailed information without knowing the state where you live right now. But I'm sure that there are some useful information about vehicle tax exemption on your local state websites. As a rule, you have to fill in the registration blank and send it to the state tax agency but I don't know that exactly. And remember that there would eventually be a problem with filling your tax return. When I had to do my tax returns I didn't really want to mess around with all these numbers and found another way. My sister advised me to use https://taxfyle.com/income-tax-return-calculator and they really helped me to calculate and fill in everything I needed.
Old 11-04-2021, 10:07 PM
Rookie

If honestly, I am not a great expert in this field, and I do not think I can give you an answer that could help you one hundred percent. But always, when I have questions, I read articles here https://www.playlouder.com/w4-vs-w2-...e-differences/ when it is something related given field, and I always find the correct answers, sometimes even examples are given. In any case, I think you'll already be able to do it. I helped you with what I could. I wish you much success, and I hope that everything goes well.