User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-23-2015, 03:23 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Exclamation Support By Donating For Driver Training

Please help support women in trades by funding my personal safety and skilled trade training.

Thank you kindly!

There are a few funding and government grants options available. I have tried for three years now and I have not been accepted for funding help. I have applied to programs to train women to join the trades, and I have not been accepted. My dream is to be on the road helping to grow Canada! My next step is to pay for the training I need. The cost exceeds what I am able to pay up front. However, I could wait a few more years and have some savings to support this goal for my training. I have worked for 17 years helping others and now it is time to help myself get into a career of my dreams. I need your help to do this, please. I will need mentors, friends, encouragement, and financial help.

Thank you!

http://www.gofundme.com/mzdn0s

<object classid="clsid27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" width="258" height="338" title="Click Here to donate!" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"><param name="movie" value="//funds.gofundme.com/Widgetflex.swf" /><param name="quality" value="high" /><param name="flashvars" value="page=mzdn0s&template=0" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><embed allowScriptAccess="always" src="//funds.gofundme.com/Widgetflex.swf" quality="high" flashVars="page=mzdn0s&template=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="258" height="338"></embed></object>

Tags
driving, support, training, trucking, women