User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-22-2015, 11:13 PM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jman View Post
I would stay in a normal career. Truck driving is nothing but a scam with a bunch of unscrupulous people. I have been doing it ten years to long. Run the other direction.
Does not sound bitter AT ALL! lol
Old 02-25-2015, 03:48 AM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by runwme View Post
I was a driver / race team mechanic for 18 years pulling tag along trailers with rvs (no cdl) all over the country. After that I took over as service manager for a auto dealership and while the $$ is good, I miss being on the road. I went to 160 hr cdl school finishing top of class and now wondering what would be the best first step for my driving career.

About me..
45 clean cut non-smoking fit professional with strong work ethic
Single with a grown child so long hauls ok.
Hazmat, doubles/triples / tanker endorsements.
28 years driving having never been in accident at fault or otherwise ( knock on wood)
No arrests or traffic violations other than expired tags 15 yrs ago
18 years experience pulling /working on race cars ( no- cdl)

I was thinking Team driving running east/west coast hauling produce may be a good way to start learning the intricacies of driving while teamed with an experienced driver.

What do you guys suggest?
We are a trucking company located in Chicago IL, and we looking for CDL drivers Class A , team or single. Clean records and professionalism from you. We will give you : good semi trucks (auto and manual trans) , new dry vans, AND 48 c/ miles.
We pay extra stops, detentions, good inspections. For more information e-mail : [email protected]
Old 03-21-2015, 09:29 AM
Rookie

We are seeking Class A CDL drivers for a growing company based in NC. We offer excellent pay, bonuses, meal per diem, weekly pay, well maintained equipment, 24/7 dispatch, plenty of miles and much more. Call us to discuss your future with a company who understands that drivers are the backbone of our company! DSW Transport 704-750-4900 X703 or 704-418-8878 anytime.