User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-20-2013, 05:27 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Post Deleted.

Last edited by straygoose; 07-22-2013 at 12:25 AM.
Old 08-14-2013, 04:00 PM
Rookie

The company im working safety for now (Leaving the company to get back into construction safety) doesnt really give a **** about felonies.

If we didnt hire drivers with previous felonies we wouldnt have half of our drivers.

The DUI would be the sticky thing, and really it wouldnt even but up to a company decision it would be a matter of if u were insurable or not. As far as that goes i cannot say.
Old 08-14-2013, 04:02 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by trucker372 View Post
the residential entry, will be seen about the same as braking and entering. the 2 dui's with one being a class d felony. so you are screwed on a career in trucking for atleast 20 years. so some good advice. you might want to get a job in construction. that industry is more use to workers with a criminal history. plus with your educational background. you will most likely advance a little quicker in that industry. I wouldn't waste my money on a driving school. to get a better idea on how little of a chance you have driving a truck. use the job post section of this website. call some of the trucking companies listed on here. and they will be able to to you. don't believe the driving school. they are only after your money..
Listen to this advice for sure