User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-31-2013, 04:28 PM
Board Regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Equinox Business Solutions - Has anyone used this?

They pushed this company on us at orientation at Panther since we get a 1099 instead of a W-2. Has anyone used it and what did you think? The lowest package comes out to about $1200 a year plus an additional cost to do your taxes.

Old 04-03-2013, 10:07 PM
Rookie

Hello Froggy,

I love your signature and picture. I drove long-haul for 6 years from 1994-2000 and definitely relate.

I wanted to reach out to you and anser your question. First, I want you to know that I currently work for EQUINOX Business Solutions. I want to make sure to be honest upfront. We don't operate like some where we might pretend to not work for the company that you are asking about. However, I still wanted to reach out.

First, I appologize that you felt that we were being pushed on you at your orientation. That is definitely not our desire. We want to make sure that you have information to reflect on and then if you think we can help, we would love to! As far as the pricing goes, our lowest package comes out to about $880 per year. This includes doing all of your bookkeeping, accounting, profit and loss statement, quarterly taxs, monthly review with your personal business consultant and our business advisory services. There is an additional charge to do the annual taxes. While some other company's "include" this in their pricing, what they are really doing is locking you into doing your taxes with them and taking away your choice. Our goal at EQUINOX Business Solutions is to make you as successful as possibly by offering you support and consulting for your trucking business and then letting you make the choices.

If there is anything we can do to help, please give us a call. You can find us by doing a google search.

Keep the Shiney Side Up!

The Bishop