User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-18-2014, 07:39 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by repete View Post
You do understand that by going to a "FREE" company school you will be a company slave for atleast 1 year and will be treated and paid like one. If you choose to quit they will bill you THOUSANDS for the training. Is there any way possible that you could borrow the money and pay your own way?
^^^THIS!

I wound up paying for private school upfront (credit card) but the schools I called all had guaranteed financing and didn't start billing you until 30 days after graduation so you would already be working. Something to think about.
Old 01-18-2014, 11:50 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by snatale42 View Post
^^^THIS!

I wound up paying for private school upfront (credit card) but the schools I called all had guaranteed financing and didn't start billing you until 30 days after graduation so you would already be working. Something to think about.
That credit card thing would hurt BUT IIRC some card will give you a year to switch balance over? Ifso then your looking at a pretty decent deal IF you can get it paid, even with all the interest I think that would still be better than company paid training!

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government.” George Washington
Old 02-25-2014, 05:59 PM
Rookie

I am in the process of sighning up with crst co sponsored training 2 weeks, how did it go for you, have any advice