User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-03-2012, 06:37 PM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Cool E-mail from JB Hunt

Had a few extra minutes so decided to check an old e-mail account. Found one kind'a interesting....seems JB Hunt needs drivers to run containers around......not my cup of tea, but incase you're interested, give em a call. It said plenty of overtime avail. but not required........I wonder what the hell that means!!
down the hill
Old 12-03-2012, 10:43 PM
Senior Board Member

JB Hunt is a bunch of spammers. They've been spamming me since I got my MC# back in the spring. I got 3 in one day last week so I called the guy and asked him to quit spamming me. He said okay. I asked him how he would know which company to put on the do not call/do not spam list. He said that he knew who I was and told me my company name. When I asked him how he knew that he explained that I had called him on a phone # assigned to my account.

So... JB Hunt is using professional level spamming software and btw, I've called them before and it does no good. They spam like they're selling pharmaceuticals.

They might be good to haul for, I don't know. I do know I'd rather keep my business email account free of spam.
Old 12-05-2012, 10:01 PM
Senior Board Member

jb keeps calling me.. and dont stop. i told them i'm not interested but thank you. i get told "we'll hear from you when you arent making money.."
Old 12-07-2012, 03:20 AM

not a recruiter for them, but I did like the trucks I had, the fleet managers, Safety was a big deal, the miles were good for solo, pay was better than what I made at CFI,( before the Conway deal) plus benny's were better. Never got left stranded on the road, always got problems looked at and fixed when needed. I made money, bottom line.
down the hill