User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-27-2009, 04:33 AM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syncrosonix View Post
give c.r. england a call. hell, they hired a man who couldn't read english, speak it, was convicted of triple manslaughter, and has prior drug convictions. you have a definite chance with that fine company!
Hoss, I hope you're kidding... yet somehow, it's believable.
Old 08-27-2009, 04:52 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by VPIDarkAngel View Post
read bigdeezal's "a must read for noobs" thread.
Old 08-27-2009, 07:43 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by VPIDarkAngel View Post
Ancient Chinese Proverb:

Bigger the net, bigger chance a big fish get through a single hole.
Old 08-27-2009, 07:48 PM
Board Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Useless View Post
I got a DUI abowt a yer an a haf ago that will be off my rekord in just anuther ate and a have yeers, as long as I don't get busted agin. The feluny that I got for selling Coke will be off my rekord in anuther six years. That wuz bogus, bekuzz the cop surchd my car withowt a warent.

I need a job, and no won wants to higher me. I want to see the kountry, and see all of the sites,m and i wood make a good driver bekuz ive always wanted to drive a truck ever sinse i was a kid.

There has two be sumbudy owt there who wood be willing to take a chance on me bekuzz i wood make a good driver. The only thing I need is to be with a good cumpany that coud get me home on the sekun Tusday of each munth so that i can go sea my probashun offiser.

How much do the good cumpanys pay?

Alzo, can enny of you tell me whut kind of drug test a cumpany maked you take? It's reely unconstitushunal four thim too envade my privesey, but i do want to drive a big truk becuz i wood make a good driver and iv wantid to drive a truck sins i wuz a kid.

Thanx.

That's not very nice, Useless.
Ya know, there are convicts, I mean uhh.. drivers out there who are looking for work with a record as long as your arm. I thought for a minute, you were one of them. :rofl:

http://watsonsysco.com/
Old 08-28-2009, 01:39 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Useless View Post
I got a DUI abowt a yer an a haf ago that will be off my rekord in just anuther ate and a have yeers, as long as I don't get busted agin. The feluny that I got for selling Coke will be off my rekord in anuther six years. That wuz bogus, bekuzz the cop surchd my car withowt a warent.

I need a job, and no won wants to higher me. I want to see the kountry, and see all of the sites,m and i wood make a good driver bekuz ive always wanted to drive a truck ever sinse i was a kid.

There has two be sumbudy owt there who wood be willing to take a chance on me bekuzz i wood make a good driver. The only thing I need is to be with a good cumpany that coud get me home on the sekun Tusday of each munth so that i can go sea my probashun offiser.

How much do the good cumpanys pay?

Alzo, can enny of you tell me whut kind of drug test a cumpany maked you take? It's reely unconstitushunal four thim too envade my privesey, but i do want to drive a big truk becuz i wood make a good driver and iv wantid to drive a truck sins i wuz a kid.

Thanx.

I'm gonna lease a truck from cr england and be rich so you can drive it for me. i should be able to pay you a few thousand a week or maybe more, they said i will make a lot of money call me and let me know when you can start