User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-04-2019, 02:35 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

I was curious about this too. After 3 weeks of training and then 3 days of orientation I would like to go home for at least a few days before going out with my trainer. Especially since I plan on driving to the Cartersville, GA location in my own vehicle.

Does anyone know if Millis trainers will come by your house, or at least to a nearby truck stop on the interstate, to pick you up for your training?
Old 10-29-2019, 10:30 AM
Rookie
Default Truck Driver Technology

Hello,

In the USA, driving school provides driving training and also the courses. I am planning on starting a driving school by the end of this month.
Old 12-05-2019, 09:34 PM
Rookie
Default new owner operator

I am a new owner-operator, and I recently just bought quickbook-advanced to help me keep track of expenses and stuff. Is there a better way of tracking important info? I just really want to make sure i start off on the right foot and stay afloat. Trucking is so expensive and i don't want to go bankrupt. I would really appreciate any advice anyone would be willing to give. Thanks!

Tags
levy, tax lawyer