User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-09-2009, 11:25 PM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyanide View Post
I third these statements! Worked for Coca Cola in Jacksonville, FL briefly back in 1995. Typical work day for me was from 0500 to at least 1830-1900. Yep, home every day and on the weekend. And most of non-work time was spent trying to sleep, or rather catch up on it. And people think that OTR is slave labor!

:rofl:

:moon:SLACKER:moon: Dagnabbit boy....anything that takes you more than 30 minutes tires you out.......

Remember: The "truth WILL set you free"! If it doesn't "set you free"....."it will trap you in the cesspool of your own design".

They lost my original "avatar"....oh well.

Old 05-10-2009, 12:47 AM
Senior Board Member
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker View Post
:moon:SLACKER:moon: Dagnabbit boy....anything that takes you more than 30 minutes tires you out.......
Still waiting for you to come join me at the gym sometime Grandpa! Wait I forgot, just looking at one of those colorful little 5# girlie step aerobic dumbbells makes you break a sweat and short of breath!!! Ya know, we can still fill up a 3" hose with water and do overhead presses to failure :crossbones:

U.S.M.C. '89-'95 0351 (Assaultman), '95-'99 6531 (Aviation Ordnance)...IYAOYAS!
U.S. Army '00-'01 67S (OH-58D Crew Chief/Repairman)

"Pain is weakness leaving the body."

"Nobody ever drowned in their own sweat."
Old 05-10-2009, 01:43 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkjr View Post
Is there work basically the same . . ??
The biggest difference is the reaction you'll get when you open the Driver's door and the empties fall out.

I did it for 2 summers and two years . . it's a great workout . . what are they paying?
Old 05-10-2009, 02:00 AM
Food Service Monkey
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdswans View Post
The biggest difference is the reaction you'll get when you open the Driver's door and the empties fall out.

I did it for 2 summers and two years . . it's a great workout . . what are they paying?
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

When people asked, did you tell them that you were making sure the product was fresh for them?:rofl:

You know, Quality control:rofl:

MY FACEBOOK PAGE
Old 05-10-2009, 02:12 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyanide View Post
Still waiting for you to come join me at the gym sometime Grandpa! Wait I forgot, just looking at one of those colorful little 5# girlie step aerobic dumbbells makes you break a sweat and short of breath!!! Ya know, we can still fill up a 3" hose with water and do overhead presses to failure :crossbones:
Carlo.... You missed your calling... You should'a been a "televangelist"..... you know ....hyping the church of "We be sweatin' and can't feel the pain, cuz heaven be round the corner"....

Hide and watch "bucko".... :lol::lol::lol: but don't hold your breath.... Truth is... an 18 year old "hottie" makes me break a sweat.......:smokin::clap: :moon: But life goes on for us "ODOMS"........

Whooooohoooo.....c'm in......whooop, whoooop...... (damn I wish I had some teeth...so I could sound intelligent.....)....

Remember: The "truth WILL set you free"! If it doesn't "set you free"....."it will trap you in the cesspool of your own design".

Last edited by Skywalker; 05-10-2009 at 02:15 AM.
Old 05-10-2009, 02:17 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker View Post
Carlo.... You missed your calling... You should'a been a "televangelist"..... you know ....hyping the church of "We be sweatin' and can't feel the pain, cuz heaven be round the corner"....

Hide and watch "bucko".... :lol::lol::lol: but don't hold your breath.... Truth is... an 18 year old "hottie" makes me break a sweat.......:smokin::clap: :moon: But life goes on for us "ODOMS"........

Whooooohoooo.....c'm in......whooop, whoooop...... (damn I wish I had some teeth...so I could sound intelligent.....)....
Damn son....it was good talking to you tonite! You get the drift>>???????