User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-17-2009, 07:32 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default am I screwed, too?

I was released form my job in 12-07 for violating company point system, they were reported incedents, (not accidents) one, of which I disputed even happened was reported as I hit a parked cars' bumper. (there was no damage or evidence of it) the next one happened while I was pulling out of loading dock, I saw I couldn't see the truck next to me very well, so the driver of the truck was spotting me pulling out. Next thing I new, the back of my trailer had knocked of his mirror. and the last one was similar, at the terminal, I was pulling out of a parking spot, and trailer hit the mirror of the truck next to me. I realize I am responsible for those type of actions, but they weren't DMV reportable. I tryed to dispute them to DAC, but was not successfull. Does this sound like the reason why I can't get another driving job? I am getting discouraged, I send aps on line, and get no response. I would appreciate some advise.
Old 02-17-2009, 08:03 PM
Rookie

Did you dispute with USIS directly or through an agent/attorney?