User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-04-2009, 07:23 AM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkjr View Post
Low Income Housing Projects are the home to majority of poor African Americans.. In the Four Major Cities i have family in (Baltimore, Richmond, Charlotte, and Washington D.C) i have not seen white families scattered across housing projects in none of these CITIES!!! I have two cousins who earn 50k who came up through the rough Projects of Baltimore by going to college and get there degrees, your views and opinions are complete garbage... The comment was out of line and disrespectful.. That **** had nothing to do with her question.. now i'm a big boy and i'm not going to cry to papa vassago but i'm just throwing it out there!!

Like i said i want to come to CO and slap the piss out of you... and you wouldn't do a damn thing about it but take it like the biggot, stereotyping, and sexist that you are!!!

now back on subject... KIDS NEED TO STAY AT HOME, GROW UP, GET LAID, PLAY SPORTS, AND THEN GO TO COLLEGE OR DRIVE TRUCK PERIOD!!!

if she want people to be nice, proper, and dandy to her she might as well go ahead and choice another profession.. from *****hole truck drivers to office personal at shippers and receivers.. meeting nice people at times is rough!!

You're delusional .
Old 02-04-2009, 11:52 AM

Hey Big Jeep nice try for you as well,
I was not refering to you being from anywhere. I just made a blanket statement about all the transplants that have moved up to Jeffco and Clear Creek Counties in the last 40 years. I never quoted you are mentioned a thing about you're post in any fashion. Truth be told I had to laugh at hawkjr's response to you he was totally off base and has no clue, in fact he has the typical resort to violence mentality of a true trailer park resident.

Sorry bud but it is not always about you...

Timberwolf
Old 02-04-2009, 02:31 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG JEEP on 44's View Post
You're delusional .
I'm delusional and your the one whose all ways picking with the female posters on this board and making off the wall ignorant comments?? lol your a good one jeep :clap:

Timberwolf in no shape or form did i try and hijack this thread to make it about me.. those comments had nothing to do with anything she was asking.. if she was asking on tips to raise her kid maybe so but in no way shape or form was that necessary to put that piece of information up...

now yall can lol and lmao all yall want.. but you know damn well i'm right.. can't tell me no different...

and by the way Big Jeep, what projects do you know of thats in a white neighborhood/city?? please let me know so i can visit this city!! and if it is one i'm willing to guarantee its a damn safe place!!
Old 02-04-2009, 02:33 PM
Senior Board Member
Default Kids in the truck

It can be done....And successfully I might add. My wife and I drove team and we had our "TWINS" with us on the truck from newborn to age 4.5. We then came off the road and enrolled them in school.

Despite all the negativity my kids are doing great now. They are 12 and in 7th grade and are the top 2 students in the entire class. They have no learning disabilities. As a matter of fact...Because of all they have seen on the road it makes them more knowledgeable.

During parent teacher conferences this comes up on how they know so much about the United States.

The reason is we took the time to stop and see places that were important to American History. So rather than them seeing it in a textbook only, they saw it in person.

How many 5 year old kids can say they have seen all 48 states and most of Canada? They have some great memories that will be with them for the rest of their lives.

Sure it wasn't easy for us, but I will never regret it. So go for it!!!!!!!
Old 02-04-2009, 03:00 PM

Again with the misinterpitation of a post..

Hawkjr I never said anything in my post about you trying to hijack this thread, how funny... the only thing I said about you was that I thought you were exhibiting a stereotypical trailer park attitude by wanting to resort to violence with you need to slap big jeep.

I am not trying to tell you that you are right or wrong. So keep thinking you know all and no one can tell you different.

Minds are like parachutes they function properly when open, there is always more then one way to look at any situation and always an exception to every rule, including the possibilty of taking an infant in a truck it and making it work.

To those of you who feel the original poster should have her child taken away because she is considering taking her child with her on a truck, shows once again a lack of a functioning mind and the inability to put one's self in anothers shoes. In todays world most people will do whatever they have to in order to support their family and no one else has the right to judge or place punishment upon them for doing such...
Give your opinion's as harshly as you like but to suggest taking away her child is simply wrong.

Timberwolf
Old 02-04-2009, 05:40 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimberWolf View Post
Truth be told I had to laugh at hawkjr's response to you he was totally off base and has no clue, in fact he has the typical resort to violence mentality of a true trailer park resident.

Timberwolf
Ok so whats this Sorry bud but it is not always about you... quote about then huh??

no i'm not a know it all but like i said that comment was not necessary and had nothing to do with the question she asked...

and Violence?? Slapping some one is being Violent?? o damn.... didn't know that... Now if i said i want to beat the living ***** out of him... maybe thats Violent.. but slapping him?? wow... i hate to live where you do Timberwolf.. What are shootings down around your way considered??
Old 02-04-2009, 08:07 PM
Board Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkjr View Post
and Violence?? Slapping some one is being Violent?? o damn.... didn't know that...
You do now. If you'd like to make personal threats against someone, please take it elsewhere.
Old 02-04-2009, 08:15 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimberWolf View Post
Hey Big Jeep nice try for you as well,
I was not refering to you being from anywhere. I just made a blanket statement about all the transplants that have moved up to Jeffco and Clear Creek Counties in the last 40 years. I never quoted you are mentioned a thing about you're post in any fashion. Truth be told I had to laugh at hawkjr's response to you he was totally off base and has no clue, in fact he has the typical resort to violence mentality of a true trailer park resident.

Timberwolf

I seen you mention Californians moving to Colorado with big 4x4's ...So I figured you though I was from CALI ...
Old 02-05-2009, 04:41 AM

Hey Hawkjr
read my post once more, it was directed at big jeep, and the remark was directed towards him as well. However if it makes you feel better you can replace your name in it now. As you seem to need attention..

Just to understand you, if some one were to slap your mother you would not consider that an act of violence??
Must have sucked to grow up in your world.

Big Jeep I have no problem with you, and some day would love to go over Red Cone with you in our jeeps it has been a few years since I have been to the top of Red Cone no place on earth like that 500 square feet of mountain top.....

Timberwolf
Old 02-05-2009, 01:10 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumbo View Post
I'd like to hire that kid to be my dispatcher.

I dunno Jumbo..He feels that the only "worthy" trucks on the road....are Pete 379s.