User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-04-2009, 02:37 PM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by franwake13 View Post
Hey whats up? So after i went and talked to R & L, i turned down that job because they wanted me to start at the dock for a couple months.... I want to drive! So i am taking Swift up on there offer. I goto orientation on the 8th and start on the 9th. I am really excited. :thumbsup: Even tho i am acepted to drive for swift i am still going to look around for other jobs, ya know, like keep your options open. Just thinking positive. I am ready to drive otr. the only thing that scares me is work well physical. I am a little over weight and i am scared that i am gonna fail the work well. I am 23, and pretty healthy i think, i just gave blood on saturday so aparently my blood pressure is ok. i am just worried about the heart rate after walking with the weights....... im gonna walk around the block twice a day till i go.

But over all i am really excited and gonna take this oportunity and run with it!

any suggestions would be great!
If you can set up straight in the driver seat and hold on to the steering wheel you are OVERqualified.....Also, it took you years to become overweight and out of shape. You can't fix it by walking around the block for a day or two before you go.

Last edited by dollarshort; 02-04-2009 at 02:44 PM.