TN revoking Swift Licenses given over past couple of years

Old 01-26-2009, 06:27 AM
Senior Board Member

Originally Posted by Syncrosonix
hey man, how are those 4500 mile weeks treating ya? :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Never claimed to be running 4,500 miles per week. 3,500-4,000 maybe, but not 4,500. Get your facts straight.

Old 01-26-2009, 07:00 AM
Local Advocate
Senior Board Member
Wink

Originally Posted by dollarshort
Never claimed to be running 4,500 miles per week. 3,500-4,000 maybe, but not 4,500. Get your facts straight.

Last chance...........sure you wanna stick with the 3,500-4000 claim? Ok if you do. I just want you to reaffirm. Before we.............

Old 01-26-2009, 12:10 PM
Senior Board Member
Talking

Originally Posted by belpre122
Last chance...........sure you wanna stick with the 3,500-4000 claim? Ok if you do. I just want you to reaffirm. Before we.............
Shut up stupid!

Old 01-26-2009, 11:41 PM
Senior Board Member

Originally Posted by dollarshort
yet you once made the claim to have averaged 65mph in wyoming's lovely winter conditions. get your BS "facts" together. when everybody started up on you about your loose mileage, you decided to cut and run from this forum because you couldn't handle the scrutiny. you're about as truthful as blagojevich.

oh, and nice "shut up, stupid!" comment just above. how old are you, 6?
:lol2:

Old 01-27-2009, 01:56 PM

A little off topic,I suppose,although it does involve Swift.....

I'm sitting at the Flying J,on I-20 in Tye Texas,30 miles east of Swee****er.....Roads are icy,no ones moving.....

Swift truck pulls in,drops trailer,pulls out bobtail and parks 2 spots over from his trailer.....

I've been scratching my head for a ½ hour,trying to figure out why a guy would do this.......

Old 01-27-2009, 02:01 PM

Originally Posted by Flashmann

I'm sitting at the Flying J,on I-20 in Tye Texas,30 miles east of Swee****er.....Roads are icy,no ones moving.....

Swift truck pulls in,drops trailer,pulls out bobtail and parks 2 spots over from his trailer.....

I've been scratching my head for a ½ hour,trying to figure out why a guy would do this.......
Saving a parking place for someone he knows is behind him.

Waiting for another truck to show up to swap trailers/loads with.

Old 01-27-2009, 06:51 PM

Originally Posted by Flatbed
Saving a parking place for someone he knows is behind him.

Waiting for another truck to show up to swap trailers/loads with.
Yeah,that's what happened.....Another Swifty came and took the drop trailer.......That didn't occur to me.....I guess because I keep the same trailer all the time..

Old 01-27-2009, 09:28 PM
Senior Board Member

I used to drop trailer if 2 empty slots were side by side on a back row ...I'd drop the empty so it was even with nose of the parked trucks leaving me a place to safely workout behind my trailer after I pulled my bobtail in nose first next to the trailer and pulled my weights out and set up my bench . This was not usually possible at night , But if it was I'd seize the opportunity ...keep in mind I only jacked 2 slots for about an hour and re-hooked after finishing my workout .

Old 01-27-2009, 09:39 PM
K-Mart Secret Shopper
Senior Board Member

Originally Posted by Flashmann

LOLOLOL...the t-w-a-t in swee-t-w-a-ter got edited out!!!

Humphry Davy
Old 01-30-2009, 06:40 PM
Default There has to be some kind of justice here

We need to ban together somehow to get some kind of justice and compensation for this. We paid almost $4,000 for......nothing.

I've spoken with the swift academy, attorneys and a few others to get the money back. The technical jargon and loophole is that the $4k was for "training for the cdl" and not an actual cdl so - no refund.

Again, I believe all of us that have been effected by this need to get together and do something. A lawsuit doesn't seem like it will work but....maybe a tv station, maybe a newspaper, something.

At the very least we should protest with signs at all Swift Terminals. I plan on doing this when all other options are futile.

Will anyone want to get together on this?

We have to do something for the financial compensation and to prevent people from going to any swift academy. I went because it was PTDI certified. It didn't help.

Reply Subscribe