No , But pulling out sometimes is .
Old 12-11-2008, 01:26 AM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasspider View Post
I understand that if it's late and the only parking spots open are the Idleaire ones. And I don't mind if you idle while parking there.:thumbsup:

But, for the love of God, pull in straight. In the past month or so I have been cursed by drivers not being able to pull into a spot in straight, most of the time the trailer is cut into my spot or the driver on the other side.:thumbsdown:

What's amusing about this is the next morning if the leave before I do, I get a show of them taking 10 minutes and 10 pull ups trying to get them selves out.:clap:
Thats kinda funny and ill tell ya why. I have no problem backing im actually pretty good at it just take your time. I consider myself a good driver no accidents , tickets , or problems. BUT I can not for the life of me pull in to a truck stop idle air space or for that matter a rest stop space straight. I always have to straighten it out. Crazy

A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.