User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-11-2008, 04:45 AM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default retarded drivers

gotta love the ways cars drive, 3 lane I90 headin to chicago, always 3 dumbazzes side by side for 5 miles or more, when theres 20 miles of open road, i really dont know if they are self appointed cops deciding how fast i should drive, or just complete idiots oblivious to everything, dam in my car sometimes im in a dam hurry get the hexl outta my way, left lane all the way, sometimes im chillin barely the speed limit granny style, far right,u never know if someones completelt insane who will ram your little civic into the barrier, or maybe hes been shot driving to the hospital or a million reasons, 3 tards side by side for miles with complete open road in front for miles, then the huge backup behind causes people to do insane moves to get around, some die trying to, if i was a trooper that would be my #1 ticket given, blockin left lane, i dont give a fuxk if your goin 70 or 80 if theres a line behind you move ur azz over, ....everyone round here, the chicago burbs knows people that drive to the city to buy drugs its left lane all the way drivin like mario andretti passin everything, then comin back its far right lane barely the speed limit just chillin hard, a few morons can cause a 20 mile backup.. like i said that causes people to do insane moves tryin to get around and causes accidents and road rage, if i was trooper rarely would i give a speeding ticket except for somethin nuts like 85 in a 45, but id hunt down mr. I am completely a useles person with no purpose to even live whos only power theyll ever have is to be an azz..the way i drive i like my space, front back and sides, if someones ridin my azz ill let off the throttle(not hit the brakes) and slow down to like 35 without braking if theyre campin out on my left side which is very common as you all know ill floor it and they still stay there, then slow way down let em get ahead,, but sorry for rambling, its very boring here, and my work is slow az hell,...............
Old 12-11-2008, 05:24 PM
Board Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete421 View Post
gotta love the ways cars drive, 3 lane I90 headin to chicago, always 3 dumbazzes side by side for 5 miles or more, when theres 20 miles of open road, i really dont know if they are self appointed cops deciding how fast i should drive, or just complete idiots oblivious to everything, dam in my car sometimes im in a dam hurry get the hexl outta my way, left lane all the way, sometimes im chillin barely the speed limit granny style, far right,u never know if someones completelt insane who will ram your little civic into the barrier, or maybe hes been shot driving to the hospital or a million reasons, 3 tards side by side for miles with complete open road in front for miles, then the huge backup behind causes people to do insane moves to get around, some die trying to, if i was a trooper that would be my #1 ticket given, blockin left lane, i dont give a fuxk if your goin 70 or 80 if theres a line behind you move ur azz over, ....everyone round here, the chicago burbs knows people that drive to the city to buy drugs its left lane all the way drivin like mario andretti passin everything, then comin back its far right lane barely the speed limit just chillin hard, a few morons can cause a 20 mile backup.. like i said that causes people to do insane moves tryin to get around and causes accidents and road rage, if i was trooper rarely would i give a speeding ticket except for somethin nuts like 85 in a 45, but id hunt down mr. I am completely a useles person with no purpose to even live whos only power theyll ever have is to be an azz..the way i drive i like my space, front back and sides, if someones ridin my azz ill let off the throttle(not hit the brakes) and slow down to like 35 without braking if theyre campin out on my left side which is very common as you all know ill floor it and they still stay there, then slow way down let em get ahead,, but sorry for rambling, its very boring here, and my work is slow az hell,...............
I hope you drive better than you write. It is very hard to follow your train of thought. May I suggest sentences and maybe paragraphs to make it easier to read what it is your trying to convey.
Old 12-11-2008, 06:14 PM

The joys of driving you gotta take the good with the bad
Old 12-11-2008, 11:20 PM
Board Icon

This happens anywhere on the East Coast everyday all day. In fact, I believe you must master the skill of blocking up all the lanes possible in order to get your license these days...........or that's the way it seems with so many people acting stupid like that. VA has started placing signs that if someone flashes their headlights at you and you do not heed the flash by moving over out of their way, they can call the police and have you ticketed. The most basic road rules are that you do not pass on the right and that the left lane is for passing only, not riding in it. If your being passed on the right, your in the wrong lane. The biggest culprits of those not heeding for the faster vehicles, cellphone drivers.
Old 12-12-2008, 01:35 AM
Senior Board Member

as much as we want to b!tch about 4-wheelers being stupid, how about some of us stupid truck drivers? We just CANT let up on that gas pedal (yeah yeah, it isnt 'gas')...we just gotta maintain going 76mph at whatever cost, so that driver...KNOWING there is alot of traffic behind him....STILL pulls out into the fast lane KNOWING he is about to go up a hill pulling a 20ton load. And those two trucks are a rolling road block for the next 6 miles. Then he wonders why every other 4-wheeler is flipping him off when they finally do get past.

My best "dumb" story....i was driving past DC, and traffic was just getting back to normal after going thru a traffic tie up for 10 miles (because of an accident)....and one car gets 'mad' that another car passed them....so that car decides they need to tailgate them (and i mean by no more than a foot or foot and a half), all the while i am in the other lane, about 10-15 yards behind them. I naturally slow a little, but i just felt the need to lay on my air horn, because how stupid that 2nd driver must be. had they touched and they lost control, i would have had a car under me.
Old 12-12-2008, 04:14 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Coherent thought. Another cohertent thought. And maybe a point.
Old 12-12-2008, 05:15 AM
Board Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin0915 View Post
as much as we want to b!tch about 4-wheelers being stupid, how about some of us stupid truck drivers?.
You callin me stupid? Not me LOL

GO PACK
Old 12-12-2008, 05:48 AM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderingson View Post
You callin me stupid? Not me LOL
no truck driver believes hes a moron driver, the test is how often do you get honked at, or the cars blow by middle finger in air, i joked at my last job when i went for a ride with a dum black guy, he got honked at me in a 15 minute ride than i did in a year, and almost ran a few cars off the road changing lanes, the few times i do i know im bein an azz just have to get in or somethin..
Old 12-12-2008, 09:02 AM
Senior Board Member
Talking

Quote:
no truck driver believes hes a moron driver, the test is how often do you get honked at, or the cars blow by middle finger in air, i joked at my last job when i went for a ride with a dum black guy, he got honked at me in a 15 minute ride than i did in a year, and almost ran a few cars off the road changing lanes, the few times i do i know im bein an azz just have to get in or somethin..

pot calling the kettle black?
Old 12-12-2008, 04:18 PM
Senior Board Member

i can't believe i'm about to say this but Mr. Kev does have a point.. i have alot of swifties and j.b. hunts try and past me going 35/40 up the mountain or a steep upgrade when both of us are loaded!!! i'm like come on man, and then i i ended up coming up on them once they get over in front of me and that cause me to slow down and lose momentum... yeah i hate that @$%T..