User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-01-2008, 04:57 PM
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangetxguy
dang it.......i'm bored silly and taking it out on a silly azzed truckdriver!
Nothing to do but surf the Wi-Fi at the J, eh?

Man, I just got back from a 3-day jaunt up to Cape Cod with the family...went swimming, fishing, took a ferry ride out to Nantucket. The weather was perfect! Today, I'm just gonna kick-back and relax and celebrate this Labor Day by not LABORING!! :lol:

And you know what else, Stan? I'm gonna crack open this 6th bottle of ice-cold High Life I've got here and drink one up for you and all the other diehards stuck in truckstops on this fine day. Too bad you can't join me cause alcohol is illegal in a CMV.

Fellow CAD members, I propose a toast to the rolling warehouses on wheels who happily donate their weekends for nothing! From our families to yours, thanks for saving us that $.03 off a box of Count Chocula cereal.

SALUD!!!!!!
Old 09-01-2008, 05:13 PM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeBron James
Quote:
Man, I just got back from a 3-day jaunt up to Cape Cod with the family...went swimming, fishing, took a ferry ride out to Nantucket. The weather was perfect! Today, I'm just gonna kick-back and relax and celebrate this Labor Day by not LABORING!! :lol:

And you know what else, Stan? I'm gonna crack open this 6th bottle of ice-cold High Life I've got here and drink one up for you and all the other diehards stuck in truckstops on this fine day. Too bad you can't join me cause alcohol is illegal in a CMV.

Fellow CAD members, I propose a toast to the rolling warehouses on wheels who happily donate their weekends for nothing! From our families to yours, thanks for saving us that $.03 off a box of Count Chocula cereal.

SALUD!!!!!!
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Breaker!....Breaker!!

Aaaaaaaaaah....That's a negatorie on the 10-20 little buddie!!!

I'm sitting here at the home-20, watching FOX, CNN, & TWC, waiting to see if I need to scoot west away from that big windbag GUS, that is wiggling around New Aweliens!

Been hanging around here at the ole home-20 for the last week and a half there littl buddie! That is why I am bored.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Quote:

Knock yerself out there little BUDDIE! If I want a drink I have Budweiser in the fridge that is Ice Cold, plus I can fix me just about any other "A" level beverage my heart desires!

I have ribeyes for the grill, or chicken if I prefer! Also have some Zummo's links and some Boudin from DJ's...stuff you can't get up there!!

Come on down next weekend...we can welcome the next big Windbag to enter the Gulf of Mexico together!
:P

LOL...find out how tough you really is!! :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8)

I slack just like Cyanide does!!!

Old 09-01-2008, 05:14 PM
Local Advocate
Senior Board Member

Would that be Carney's Point J??!!

Old 09-01-2008, 05:21 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

SALUD!!!!!!
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Breaker!....Breaker!!

Aaaaaaaaaah....That's a negatorie on the 10-20 little buddie!!!

I'm sitting here at the home-20, watching FOX, CNN, & TWC, waiting to see if I need to scoot west away from that big windbag GUS, that is wiggling around New Aweliens!

Been hanging around here at the ole home-20 for the last week and a half there littl buddie! That is why I am bored.

Quote:

Knock yerself out there little BUDDIE! If I want a drink I have Budweiser in the fridge that is Ice Cold, plus I can fix me just about any other "A" level beverage my heart desires!

I have ribeyes for the grill, or chicken if I prefer! Also have some Zummo's links and some Boudin from DJ's...stuff you can't get up there!!

Come on down next weekend...we can welcome the next big Windbag to enter the Gulf of Mexico together!
:P

LOL...find out how tough you really is!! :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8)

I slack just like Cyanide does!!!

I do miss the Hurricane Parties down there. 8)

That some should be rich, shows that others may become rich, and, hence, is just encouragement to industry and enterprise.
Abraham Lincoln

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." -Abraham Lincoln
Old 09-01-2008, 05:25 PM
Senior Board Member

Hanging out with "Born Again" christians can dampen a party sometimes! :cry:

Here comes the next one!!

http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/

It will be the one marked #9!!
Old 09-01-2008, 05:28 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Hanging out with "Born Again" christians can dampen a party sometimes! :cry:

http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/

It will be the one marked #9!!
Then don't invite them. :twisted:

That some should be rich, shows that others may become rich, and, hence, is just encouragement to industry and enterprise.
Abraham Lincoln

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." -Abraham Lincoln
Old 09-01-2008, 05:31 PM
Administrator
Site Admin
Board Icon

Quote:

I am glad that your parents could take you with them to Cape Cod, LeBron. It is always good to spend time with the family.
Old 09-01-2008, 05:37 PM
Local Advocate
Senior Board Member

Quote:
No Stan. Here comes the next one!!

Park that jail on ten wheels! Go home to family and friends! There is nothing prestigious about a weekend spent at a dirty, urine stinking truckstop.

For FREE!

Cheers! Diehards!!

Old 09-01-2008, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Been hanging around here at the ole home-20
Home-20 = doublewide trailer with the polyester curtains and the (sagging, split, and splintered) redwood deck. :lol:

Maybe the next hurricane will whisk that little shanty of yours away to the magical land of "home everynight and off every weekend". But then the Good Witch Rebeldarlin' and the Tin Gman will take you over the Yellowbrook Road (yellow from all the pee bottles) back to the Emerald Petro. There you'll click the heels of your flip-flop showershoes together and say:

There's no place like my sleeper!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belpre
Park that jail on ten wheels!
LOL "jail on ten wheels". I like that one, Belpre! I'll have to add it to my repertoire (sp).

Quote:
I am glad that your parents could take you with them to Cape Cod, LeBron. It is always good to spend time with the family.
BLAH! BLAH! BLAH!

What truckslop are you calling home this weekend, GMAN? :lol:
Old 09-01-2008, 06:19 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by belpre122
Quote:
No Stan. Here comes the next one!!

Park that jail on ten wheels! Go home to family and friends! There is nothing prestigious about a weekend spent at a dirty, urine stinking truckstop.

For FREE!

Cheers! Diehards!!

Now Gary....Why'ed ya go and do that? :evil: :evil:

There are lot's of things in life that don't carry prestige.

There is no prestige in being a drunk or a druggie.

There is no prestige in being unemployeed.

There is no prestige in cheating on your wife / husband.

There is no prestige in brow beating a "class" of people.

If every person in this country had every weekend off....this country would not be what it is.

If this country did not have the men and women whom drive trucks, out there doing their job day in and day out.....This country would not be the country that it is.

LNJ / CFM is the kind of man whom sneers at the "Handicapped" or "Senior Citizen" greeter that welcomes him into Walmart each time you goes through the door.

He is the kind of person whom gets into a huff, every time he waits one second longer for service, than HE feels that he should wait.

He is the sort of person who drives up to a Fast-food drive thru, then makes rude comments about whichever individual may be on the inside, attempting to take and fill his order.

LBJ / CFM proclaims his pride in being "Union", yet he shares very little information about employment opportunities with the company for which he supposdly works.

Drinking Miller High Life on Labor Day?

I haven't drunk that "skunk beer" since I was 17.

Want to drink a good beer LBJ / CFM....or even you Gary?

Come on down to Texas and have a Shiner Bock. Enjoy it with some quality links, some great BBQ'd ribs, roasted corn on the cob, some awesome baked beans, some pickled okra, and maybe some baked Sweet Potater, along with some great conversation..or no conversation at all.

Or just stay the hell up in the NE where you are.

Just quit degrading people because of their choice in employment.