User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-27-2008, 03:14 PM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

I am pretty sure that the dollar amount is just $1,000. So it doesn't take much for it to become DOT reported. I am fairly certain on that value but not positive. But again it isn't a bid deal as far as looking for a new job because it is unpreventable.
Old 05-27-2008, 03:44 PM

Hey, ICS.......the damage to my trailer was a bend DOT-bar on my trailer. And I got hit so hard that my seat got ripped out of the floor. But that was about it for ME. The truck who hit me looked totaled to me.....The whole front was smashed, he was loosing coolant fast.....and when the cop asked if he needs towing he said: NO!!!. I guess he knew it will be worse on his record. After the cop did what cops do and then left, he drove his truck down the bridge and THEN called a towtruck!