User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-11-2008, 11:22 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default CR England

I am not a driver but I have dealt with the industry enough to say what I am going to say and for any CRE company executive willing to confront me on the issues, please do so. I know you know who I am based on my log-in information. To all new drivers, potential drivers, students and those thinking of working for CR England: DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES THINK OF DRIVING FOR CR ENGLAND. Just don't do it. I deal with the industry in a way most everyone on this forum does not understand, but I have to deal with all the major companies and they all have their share of issues. But, CR England is the absolute worst. Newbies and Wannabes, go somehwere else. Do Class B CDL work locally before doing anything with CRE. Just do not attempt to give CR England the benefit of the doubt. Do a days worth of internet searches before doing anything else on them and save yourself the heartache. And, to TP at CRE, who I know reads this web-site, bring it on. CRE is an absolute disaster of a company run by greedy thieves with no morales or values. To all industry drivers, I respect all of you enough to post this message. Good luck in your driving.
Old 05-11-2008, 11:48 PM

Perhaps you could state some actual reasons as to why you feel this way. All you've done is say "don't work for CRE because I said so!" How about some actual reasons ?
Old 05-12-2008, 01:17 AM
Senior Board Member

England is a great company i did there lease program and made a ton of money. I been with england for 10+ years. I owe everything i have to england my house with 25 acers and they helped me rise my 6 kids. England is a top outfit.

"All the coolie carriers suck. Log 70, work 80-100, paid for 50." - the Great ColdFrostyMug

Old 05-12-2008, 01:29 AM
Board Regular

Been with a L/O with CRE for 14 yrs. I haul their freight for 1.53 per mile and I love so much that I let them take back .14 cpm for the priviledge of driving their truck that I buy the fuel for and do maintainence on. They been good to my family as well. I have 8 kids and thanks to their rider program I get to bring them all in the truck with me at the same time. 8) Now lets see some one top that!
Old 05-12-2008, 01:34 AM
Board Icon
Default Re: CR England

Quote:
Originally Posted by emaik165
and for any CRE company executive willing to confront me on the issues, please do so. I know you know who I am based on my log-in information.
CR England does not own this website, nor do they have anything to do with it. They are not privy to your login information.

Quote:
Do a days worth of internet searches before doing anything else on them and save yourself the heartache.
Do three seconds worth of searches on this forum, and you'll find that this subject has been discussed and rehashed ad nauseum.
Old 05-12-2008, 11:12 PM
Senior Board Member

Rev,

Maybe you don't know CRE knows EVERYTHING. They are see all, know all multinational conglomeration with contacts within the DOT, EPA, NAACP, CBS, and FDIC. So what what you say, or they just might repaint the floor of your truck CRE RED.
Old 05-12-2008, 11:50 PM
Board Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumbo
Rev,

Maybe you don't know CRE knows EVERYTHING. They are see all, know all multinational conglomeration with contacts within the DOT, EPA, NAACP, CBS, and FDIC. So what what you say, or they just might repaint the floor of your truck CRE RED.
I'll bring the rattle can to the body shop tomorrow, and I'll tell the graphics department to go with gold letters. :wink:
Old 05-13-2008, 04:04 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungZ.W.
Now lets see some one top that!
Well.... CRE is such a great company.... We would pay to have the privilige to drive for them.

Don't make any money, but if we did, we would let E hold it in an undisclosed location and have total control over it. Heck we would even pay them to babysit the funds. should there ever be any of course.

Driving for them is a blast, especiall when DOT rules and regs don't apply and the no Doze kick in. If there is ever a problem with the loads or paper work, E is great to let the drivers handle all that, they even have handy dandy lawyers ready and able to help pin point the problem to driver error. . Don't bring the family, E likes to have new drivers host foreign nationals and all other truck company rejects in the cab of a truck.
:lol: :lol: :lol: