User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-07-2008, 12:32 AM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default So young...so limited

I know there's good money doing this. Really, who told you that? BTW, you might want to rethink your screen name, some people may get the wrong impression. BOL
Old 06-09-2008, 05:23 PM
Senior Board Member

hey i stay in richmond and two places you might want to check into if you haven't, Atlantic Bulk Carriers, whose about an hour away from virginia beach in providence forge right off of Interstate 64 but the only knock is that you can't take the truck home and the trainning, since you are dealing with tankers, is about 2 months!!.. and CCC in west point which is also about an hour away, but the thing about them is that if you want a hot rod or something that pass other trucks on the interstate this might not be the company for you!! their trucks are governed 60 MPH!! and you can't take your truck home for the first 2 months but after that you can... i've seen a CCC parked near the oceanfront this weekend but he had a sleeper.. their daycab division might be a little different but i know all you will be hauling is beer from Williamsburg.. look them both up and give them a call!!!