User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-15-2008, 05:53 PM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Frankly....I think the "marine".....please note the use of a "small m"....is one "sick bastard"....and the others with him are just as sick. If I had been there, he would have never had the chance to do it. Yes... I am a dog owner. Any "human being" that would do something like that to a dog, much less a "defenseless puppy".....deserves themselves to be thrown off a cliff!!

I spent two and a half years in Vietnam....and wasn't a "remf".... I NEVER saw any of our troops do anything like that.... In fact many of us had pets... a dog over there was a great watchdog....we had one.

I hope most sincerely....that the Marines do investigate and if the video is found to be factual.....that they hang these clowns out to dry. I can only hope the sorry bastards get to spend a few years in Leavenworth.... after a General Courts Martial for Article 134.....and the dumbasses with him can hang as well. Article 134 is a "Catchall" article and its also a one that can loop everyone present into the chain of events.

Calling them sick MF'ers...would be a compliment. I guarandamntee you that if that was my son.....he would be begging God to kill him when I got done with him....even after the Marines got done with him.

For the love of pete....and people wonder why we have problems in the world...and we're having such a time dealing with terrorism..... Its assholes like those that feed the enmity toward us.

Whether or not the Government has a responsibility to help is another argument....but they now have a mess to clean up!

Remember: The "truth WILL set you free"! If it doesn't "set you free"....."it will trap you in the cesspool of your own design".

They lost my original "avatar"....oh well.

Old 03-16-2008, 03:12 AM
Senior Board Member

You beat me to it Sky...

Agreed wholeheartedly. Would love to get my hands on him. That whole "pick on someone your own size" thing. Then on top of it all his disgrace to the Corps...

U.S.M.C. '89-'95 0351 (Assaultman), '95-'99 6531 (Aviation Ordnance)...IYAOYAS!
U.S. Army '00-'01 67S (OH-58D Crew Chief/Repairman)

"Pain is weakness leaving the body."

"Nobody ever drowned in their own sweat."
Old 03-16-2008, 04:10 AM
Board Regular

I will add my "thank you" for getting rid of Shebear or what ever she wants to call herself. She was getting very irritating but I would read what she had to say just to get a good chuckle on her craziness.