User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-07-2008, 06:35 PM
Board Regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Medical Question

Last year I was gonna go to work for deBoer.But before leaving I decided to have a bunch of things done while I ws still covered by my current employers insurance.
Anyway........in July 07 a simple everyday procedure went awry and it almost killed me.They had to remove all my guts and wash them and my body cavitiy also. :sad:
Do y'all think that could be a problem driving now even though 6 months have passed? With all the bouncing around ,etc. ?
No I havn't discussed it with my doctor yet.
It's been a long time since I was on the road,about 30 years and things have changed since then.So maybe it's not as I remember.
Old 01-07-2008, 08:40 PM
Senior Board Member

While this is something you should discuss with your doctor (surgeon preferably) if you are fully healed and able to go about your daily activities without any pain then it should not be an issue so long as you are not under any kind of activity restrictions.
Old 01-08-2008, 06:26 AM
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I don't think you will have a problem with bouncing around in a truck. I have a 2001 and the ride is real smooth and with an air ride seat you pretty much float down the road. I agree with the above though, ask your doctor.