User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-25-2007, 11:14 PM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default For all of you guys on the road today -

MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS!! I hope, even though you are on the road keeping this country supplied with goods, that you had a GREAT Christmas! I for one, thank you for what you do! Taking time away from family and friends on Christmas is a great sacrifice.

Hopefully, Ill be haulin' freight in 2008 right along side of you guys.

Old 12-25-2007, 11:29 PM
Board Icon
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Most truck stops have a CHRISTMAS FEAST for holidays like today, and if you're on the road, I certainly hope you enjoyed it. And, for the rest of you, like me, that got to enjoy time with family today, I hope your day was, at least, as good as mine. Don't get to do this very often. Sure enjoy it when I can. God Bless you all.

Old 12-28-2007, 04:11 AM
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default Re: For all of you guys on the road today -

Quote:
Originally Posted by truckingtiger
MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS!! I hope, even though you are on the road keeping this country supplied with goods, that you had a GREAT Christmas!
I wasn't (and won't) be out there truckin' for the holidays, I can tell you that much. Let's leave that for the die-hards. I'm sure there was no place they would rather have been last week than their favorite truck stop, pickle park, or highway offramp to meet up with ole' St. Nick. And let's not forget all that free coffee! What more could a Supertrucker ask for?
Old 12-28-2007, 03:34 PM

CFM,
Most (not all) of the drivers out there on the holidays are there by choice. For those who have no family to go home to, holidays are a depressing time. It's better to spend time out there doing something familiar keeping your mind off of it than to sit around an empty house by yourself. So, enjoy your time at home with your family as I will, but just say a prayer for those out there gettin' R done by themselves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFrostyMug
Quote:
MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS!! I hope, even though you are on the road keeping this country supplied with goods, that you had a GREAT Christmas!
I wasn't (and won't) be out there truckin' for the holidays, I can tell you that much. Let's leave that for the die-hards. I'm sure there was no place they would rather have been last week than their favorite truck stop, pickle park, or highway offramp to meet up with ole' St. Nick. And let's not forget all that free coffee! What more could a Supertrucker ask for?

Old 12-31-2007, 04:12 PM
Board Regular

Baloney, the majority of the drivers are newbies with Swift, Werner, etc. being used and abused.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trucker4Life
CFM,
Most (not all) of the drivers out there on the holidays are there by choice. For those who have no family to go home to, holidays are a depressing time. It's better to spend time out there doing something familiar keeping your mind off of it than to sit around an empty house by yourself. So, enjoy your time at home with your family as I will, but just say a prayer for those out there gettin' R done by themselves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFrostyMug
Quote:
Old 01-01-2008, 12:47 AM
Board Regular

I wasn't (and won't) be out there truckin' for the holidays, I can tell you that much. Let's leave that for the die-hards. I'm sure there was no place they would rather have been last week than their favorite truck stop, pickle park, or highway offramp to meet up with ole' St. Nick. And let's not forget all that free coffee! What more could a Supertrucker ask for?[/quote]

Boy, you really know how to brighten a room when you enter CFM :roll: