User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-18-2007, 11:47 AM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default still looking for the right school

I am still looking for the right school for my husband and I. I am now looking at Convenant, does anybody have any feed back on that. The problem were finding is the mentor part. We want to train and ride together. We could both go out with a mentor together but we don't want to do it separtly. We were looking at Watkins and Shepard but was told that if one of us wasn't good enough to ride after finishing the school then we would each have to go out solo for 90 days and we don't want to do that. And we don't know if we will be good enough in that school so we don't have to do that. We really want to get going on a trucking school in Jan. so I need some feed back, anything will help.
Thankyou...
Old 12-18-2007, 05:17 PM
Board Regular
Default slim pickings

Covenant was the only one I had ever heard of that trained teams together. Might try CFI, they do not train together but they send you out with a trainer for only about 7500 miles if I recall correctly. Only 2-3 weeks apart, and a more respected comapny. When done they give you one of those t-2000's if available. CFI also works with Central Tech in Drumright, OK. They even pay part of the tuition with a program CFI is offering.