User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-25-2012, 03:27 PM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Wow!!!!!
I haven't logged on to this board in over a year & this morning I just thought "Hmmmmm, I think I'll check out some of my old internet hangouts", & I see this!!!!!

Actually, crankiness or crabbiness is all a matter of how an individual perceives others actions & words based on their personal viewpoints & life experiences.

My posts in this thread were intended to impart some of the knowledge of truck driving that I have accumulated over the past 40 + years. I've been driving trucks since I was a kid too young to have a drivers license, and I'm almost 56 now.

The title of the thread was "Newbie needs shifting & downshifting tips". I feel I am qualified to comment on that.
Old 08-25-2012, 03:47 PM
Board Icon

Was there really any need for that Hobo? It wasn't directed at you in the first place. Kranky is a big enough guy to defend himself if he feels the need to without your assistance.

AK, I have no idea what that was all about but as Hobo did interject, lighten up yourself man. I did not see anything but good info from Kranky. You may not know what your doing wrong if someone doesn't stand up and tell you which is what Kranky was doing.
Old 08-25-2012, 05:54 PM
Board Icon
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

I've been a fan of Kranky, ever since he did the Kessler Run in under 12 parsecs.

Old 08-25-2012, 11:23 PM
Board Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfhobo View Post
Yes, God... I think there was. Unless Kranky had a "tag" associated with his post/thread... I don't BUY that he just happened to come back on the site today to find his last post was attacked.

When "I" first joined this board, MY first post was somewhat more deferential to the longtime posters here. There's a thread for introducing oneself. I love and support our troops.... but, that don't give em a green light to come on here and insinuate that they have been "forgotten" or OWED something that we don't give. I made a sizable donation to the "wounded warriors" this year. WHAT are you doing?

Granted, that is a small token of my appreciation, but, it's not like I can go over there and win the WAR for them. They are doing all they can! But, I gotta ask myself... and this poster... why he chose this old thread to insult ME and all other Americans who support him?

You don't think it is personal? I guess you never "served."
Let it go man, just let it go. It really wasn't your fight to begin with but you chose to come and make it about you.
Old 08-26-2012, 08:34 AM
Senior Board Member

i stick up with my comments and those of hobos ,just because you have been sticking up for our countries at war dosnt mean you can be a no it all to all others that ask a question in here,if you that good why we still at war