User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-04-2007, 01:15 AM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Ok, here is the poop from a fuel hauler. When they have it , we will blend it with ulskero( ultra low sulfer kerosene). If they do not, then we blend with a product called Coldflow. Most of the suppliers blend at the racks, and we further blend more to what each customer wants, sometimes almost up to a 50-50 0r 60-40. Will not be long and all distlets will be Ultra low(15ppm sulfur)even the fuel oils.

BALLS - is coming home late after a night out with the guys,
smelling of perfume and beer, lipstick on your collar, slapping your
wife on the ass and having the balls to say: "You're next."

" TANKER YANKER EXTRODINAIR"
Old 11-04-2007, 01:22 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by superdave9
Skywalker, thanks AGAIN for the info
My pleasure 8)

Quote:
You are a walking, trucking, & typing encyclopedia for myself and all those who are lucky to have found this site. I can't tell you how much this site has informed myself.
ops: Thanks for the Kudos, but I am just one of many who comes and shares knowledge and information.... Compared to a couple of the others here.... I'm still wet behind the ears! ops:

Quote:
How long have you been in the profession?
Since 94'.

Quote:
This bio-desiel, how long has this been around and are the companies pressured into using because of the global-warming/ finding alternatives for fossil fuel push? If you are not getting the MPG's out of the bio d. then it seems that would be de-feating the purpose of it. Probably a touchy subject which I know nothing of, but trying. :!:
A lot of the push behind the use is state mandated....with the states pushing to have bio-diesel produced in their states sold at the pumps. It is for mixed and varied reasons.... reducing emissions, reducing dependence on foreign oil, making the people who grow the corn and soybeans rich.... Whether or not it adds to or reduces fuel mileage is not the point....its who gets the bucks. Its not a lick cheaper than pure fossil fuel.

Remember: The "truth WILL set you free"! If it doesn't "set you free"....."it will trap you in the cesspool of your own design".

They lost my original "avatar"....oh well.

Old 11-04-2007, 02:18 AM
Board Regular

Quote:
HELLO.............. ANYONE................. WINTER FUEL................? I have lived in Florida my entire life.........HELLO............. :?
Don't feel bad, i learned to drive a truck in Tampa, and lots of winter information was never brought up. Snow chains, carrying a shovel, fuel gelling, ( thought that was like a trailer stretcher, mess with the FNG!!!) I was stuck in the snow outside of Denver on I-70, when i called in, the dumb ARSE dispatcher couldn't understand why my teeth were chattering. It was February, she put me on eternal hold on a pay phone outside at a rest area. The dispatch offfice was in central Fla. Wish they had cell phones in '95. I think the temp was in the 10's.
Old 11-04-2007, 01:05 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Templedawg
Quote:
HELLO.............. ANYONE................. WINTER FUEL................? I have lived in Florida my entire life.........HELLO............. :?
Don't feel bad, i learned to drive a truck in Tampa, and lots of winter information was never brought up. Snow chains, carrying a shovel, fuel gelling, ( thought that was like a trailer stretcher, mess with the FNG!!!) I was stuck in the snow outside of Denver on I-70, when i called in, the dumb ARSE dispatcher couldn't understand why my teeth were chattering. It was February, she put me on eternal hold on a pay phone outside at a rest area. The dispatch offfice was in central Fla. Wish they had cell phones in '95. I think the temp was in the 10's.
Wow....talk about "deja vu".... been there, done that..... I live down south of Tampa...but to show you how stupid dispatchers can be....mine was in SLC!!

It was snowing like hades, I-70 was closed at Eisenhower, and all she mumbled about was "the load has to get there"..... I told them it would... sooner or later... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

They did have "cell phones" back then. I had one in 93'....big clunky thing that weighed about 30 pounds, came in a bag, cost a fortune to use.... my average monthly bill was over $500.00 a month...in 93'/94' $$!! People didn't yap much with those....too darned expensive.

Remember: The "truth WILL set you free"! If it doesn't "set you free"....."it will trap you in the cesspool of your own design".

They lost my original "avatar"....oh well.

Old 11-05-2007, 08:55 PM

To both the dogs, Temple & Bay, thanks for the info! I guess since I will be training in a week or two, I will be getting my "feet wet", or frozen, soon enough which will be a good thing to have somebody w/experience at this time. I GUESS it is something you have to experience rather than get taught........... Skywalker.........I am staying in New Port Richey as of now, probably hour or so away from s. Tampa. Where is Sup. Carriers out of? Do they hire newbies? And those cell phones are like lawyers, can be a real pain in the a$$ but you need them :evil: AGAIN, thanks.
Old 11-05-2007, 10:35 PM
Senior Board Member