Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfhobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by inmate1577
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yakman
i know what he is trying to do,he said peace, made his point the first time,
it didn't really have much to do with the original post,but thats cool point well taken...the thing is i was hoping to hear from some real men here with some decent input good or bad and not some douche bag with nothing better to do
then to make a worthless comment about spelling , now hes quoting lines from movies like a woman..........

whatever....

Real men dont LIE.

And before you call anyone a "douche bag" please realize some people dont have to LIE to get a job. There's a concept....telling the truth. Try it sometime unless it goes against your personal beliefs. :roll:
Bullsh!t!!! Real men, if there IS such a thing, LIE all the time!

Consider the example of Bush! (IF he can be considered a real man.)

I suppose you think YOU are a "real man" and you have NEVER lied? I doubt it!

[Oh, and BTW.... people should learn puctuation, even OUT of prison!]

This MAN has come on here looking for help, admitting his faults, and explaining in detail his life's story. I find it particularly "redeemable" that he felt guilt about his crime, and whether solely based on that, or not, he gave away money to the NEEDY! Would that those who HAVE legal millions would do more of the same!

I see nothing about counterfeiting that poses a security risk to the trucking industry. There are drivers out here with WORSE felony records! It may take TIME to overcome it..... but it is NOT drug dealing, murder, or even embezzlement from a company!

Apparently, MANY here are too young to remember the doings of both management AND truckers in the early days of the Teamsters! There are more than a FEW "dirty hands" out there driving rigs!

I, for one, believe this guy. He's learned his lesson and has a NEW outlook on life. I don't see ANYTHING in the field of trucking that indicates the imperative that we all be the "cream of society!"

MANY of you couldn't even pass the negligible requirements of a SECRET clearance for the government.... which is all that is required to be a Security Guard at a govenment contractor site! A Hazmat endorsement, even under the new Homeland Security Act, is a JOKE! You've got no room to talk!

If being a trucker required a "squeaky clean past," many of you would be working at McDonalds! The fact is.... YOU don't get to make the rules! YOU don't run the mega companies! YOU are just a driver! Apparently, a task that the government feels can be trusted EVEN to an illiterate foreigner! :roll:

I don't know just WHAT felonies are acceptable to carriers. I don't HAVE any. And unless you are a recruiter, I doubt that many of YOU know either! Yet, you get on your high horse and criticize ANYONE who doesn't fit your impression of a "good American!"

Did anyone ASK the poster if he was a veteran of the military? I have no reason to suspect he is, but.... you'd sing a different tune if he WAS... wouldn't you? But, I suspect you can't even consider that veterans can sometimes become "criminals." And then, again, be rehabilitated. It happens EVERY day!

In your LITTLE minds, he is probably a leftist liberal who lives off the government! Because, of course, upstanding Republicans NEVER make criminal mistakes! :roll:

This post is NOT directed specifically at YOU, Inmate! For all I know, you've never had so much as a speeding ticket! But, that doesn't give you the right, under the Constitution, to place yourself ABOVE those who've made mistakes in life, and ANY "implied" right of superiority, is as you say.... a FANTASY!
Golf, you really need to express how you feel and not keep it all bottled up. :lol:

Old 10-01-2007, 02:37 AM
Board Icon
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yakman
lol.....thank you much hobo

anyway i guy emailed me with a whole list of companies that say they will consider felons , i just got the list today so i haven't had a chance to make any calls yet,,, ,what i am thinking of is this, i could just go ahead and go to this school here in Chicago a school called star school of trucking, they only want 2600$ if you pay cash up front i can swing that
so i think i might just go for it so at least when the time comes i can hey i already got my cdl what do you guys think of that ?
You're welcome, Yakman! But, I said all that as much for ME as I did for YOU! One point of caution: Many companies won't accept a school of less than 160 hours length. Any money paid for LESS, could be wasted... especially in your case. Good luck, and keep us posted! MANY here really do care, and want to see you succeed!

BTW.... if you're feeling beneficial.... and you've got a few thousand bills "stashed" away.... oh... nevermind! I wouldn't know what to DO if I was suddenly rich enough to be out of debt! :lol:

It might change my perspective, and I'd be just another rich, Republican blowhard!! And we've got ENOUGH of them here! :lol:

TRUCKIN' AIN'T FOR WUSSES!!!

"I am willing to admit that I was wrong." The Rev.
Old 10-01-2007, 10:14 AM
Rookie
Default Can I get hired

Sorry to hijack this thread but I got no responces in the one I posetd. Seem like a few recuters reading this one.
I have several hunderd thousand miles accident free and no tickets at all. clean back up!!!!as clean as you will find.piss clean. I let my CDL, HAZ TRIPS, & DOUBLES. Expire as I was not driving at tha time.
I can drive anything and am willing to go back through training to get back in but my problem is........BACK surgery. DOC says I'm all but ready to go and this will not create any problems when fully healed. it was not an accident either just a birth defect that had to be fixed and had. there will never be a risk of it commong back on the company and I just need to get up and go. But I can;t get anybody to call be back. I can;t show emopltoment for about 9 months over this issue but up till then I got good references. What do I do. If I lie about the surgery that I can hide I have no work experience for almost a year.

ANY Thoughts
Miloh.??
Old 10-01-2007, 12:16 PM
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Yakman, good luck to you for sure!!!!

One question, sorry I can't resist. Looking back on what you did, should you have printed $20 dollar bills instead which would have drawn less attention?

Let us all know how job hunting turns out and just ignore the jerks in here.
Old 10-01-2007, 12:20 PM
Default Re: Can I get hired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miloh
ANY Thoughts
Miloh.??
Your wife was restricted to bed for her 9 month pregnancy

You were the truck driver on the Survivor show

Witness protection program

International spy and all records have been destroyed to hide your secret mission.

Your dog ate your employment history
Old 10-01-2007, 12:34 PM
Rookie
Default LMAO

All thats great stuff:

I'll change my name to Homer Simpson and I'm sure I'll get right in LOL!!

I'm just wondering if the back thing is the problem?? no one has actualy said, just kinda never seem to get back to me. guess I could have had my own business that just didn't take off and had to close it.
Oh well I'm still looking around.

Miloh.
Old 10-01-2007, 01:52 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Sorry to hijack this thread but I got no responces in the one I posetd. Seem like a few recuters reading this one.

ANY Thoughts
Miloh.??
Maybe you should read http://www.classadrivers.com/phpBB2/rules.php Start with rule #1.

kc0iv
Old 10-01-2007, 02:46 PM
Board Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by kc0iv
Quote:

ANY Thoughts
Miloh.??
Maybe you should read http://www.classadrivers.com/phpBB2/rules.php Start with rule #1.

kc0iv
Umm..... KC?? I can't believe you left yourself open for this, but......

You might want to see your own link, and start with rule #3! :lol: :lol:

TRUCKIN' AIN'T FOR WUSSES!!!

"I am willing to admit that I was wrong." The Rev.
Old 10-01-2007, 04:43 PM
Rookie

SteveBooth, i probably shouldn't respond to that question but the reason why is kind of interesting
your right 20.s would have drawn less attention but they were also much harder to reproduce ,i still don't understand why all pre 90.s
us notes were setup like that , the back side of the 100 was easy, 50.s got
harder 20. very very hard to print 10. even harder 5.s no way could i make them look right and 1$ notes no fn way, if the back side of the 100$ note was as detailed as the back side of the 1$ note we wouldn't be havening this conversation becouse i wouldn't have been able to reproduce them the 1 $ 5$ 10$ and 20$ note are just way to detailed for me ... that was my first question to the SS agent that busted me he didnt seem to know why ether, best i could gather is that is just part of the cat and mouse game they use to bust dip shts like me who would try such a thing..hopefully nobody gets any bright ideas from this post becouse if you do law enforcement will be waiting to plant there shiny leather boot up your a$$ ...one may think hmm maybe i will just print a couple of c notes on this computer how can they catch me ? well you will see how when they CATCH YOU!!!! and they WILL CATCH YOU!!!! so dont even think it ,its not worth it, its a very bad idea that will haunt you for the rest of your life, man when i ran that background check on myself and those charges popped rite like that up it took me straight back to the day i got busted, a day witch i blocked out for years came straight back in my face and knocked me on my a$$ big time... had me thinking about the years i lost with my family that i will never get back, and the fact that here we nearly 20 years latter and i want to change careers and i cant...well i probably can but i am limited forget HASMAT forget Canada..... Canada has had enough problems with bevis and butthead counterfeiting operation's no way would they allow me there... i think that is part of why i posted here i needed to get off my chest,and writing about it here has been is a grate outlet and has helped regain some balance...anyway i have enjoyed posting here and i will keep you guys up to date on my progress

a YAK is an airplane YAKMAN is the pilot
Old 10-01-2007, 05:02 PM
Rookie

SORRY I MEANT TO SAY-----> WERE<---- WAY TO DETAILED FOR ME TO REPRODUCE --->WERE<--- "PAST TENSE" :shock: