User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-10-2007, 01:22 PM
Board Regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Bouncer,

Pumpkindriver.com has a bank of test questions. Newbie Quiz links in lower right hand corner of main page. Very similiar to my permit test in FL.
BOL
Old 09-10-2007, 09:01 PM
Senior Board Member

I live in PA and studied from www.cristcdl.com and the questions from that site were word for word how they are on the actual test you take at you dmv.
Click on "online testing center"
then study ALL pages/questions from "General Knowledge", "Air brakes", and "combination vehicle" sections.
You will end up with a few headaches, but when you go to the dmv and your screen says "congratulations, you passed", it will all be worth it.

Adapt and overcome.
Old 09-11-2007, 03:17 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bouncer
thanks for this info took the test got most of the questions right.Haven't even been to school yet or ever been on a truck so alot of it seems common sense.
You're right there, most of it is just common sense. I would also recommend that you go ahead and take the additional endorsement tests as well, even if you don't plan on using them. I carry the Tanker and Doubles/Triples endorsement although I don't have any plans of using them in the near future, you just never know.

It also wouldn't hurt if you took the tests and got the permit on your own before you go to school. It might save you from spending the first 2 or 3 days preparing for the tests and buy you a couple extra days behind the wheel at your school. I know it sure would've been a benefit to me at my school.

Good luck.