User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-15-2007, 12:10 AM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind Driver
I talked to sheepdancer over a month ago, and haven't heard a word back. Go figure
Call him back. Be proactive.

Old 08-15-2007, 12:38 AM
Senior Board Member

I have NEVER done an on-line application. I make the call first, then submit a handwritten application.... Call me "old-fashioned", but first...I am not applying to a company unless I am certain I want to go there, and second, I don't like sending tons of personal information over the web....even if it is supposedly encrypted.

I always got the job.

Remember: The "truth WILL set you free"! If it doesn't "set you free"....."it will trap you in the cesspool of your own design".

They lost my original "avatar"....oh well.

Old 08-18-2007, 03:09 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackman
i am trying to get a job right now with Venezia Transport I put in a online app. It said with in 48hr some one will be calling you. 3 days went by i called them got no answer left a message. The next day i get a call back she told be about the job and the pay etc. etc. I told them i wanted it. She said ok she had to put my app. to the safty dept. there where going to do there thing that takes about 2 days and she would call me back. That was 4 days ago. I called them yesterday and no one answer again left a message and never hread back since. SO am still waiting.
When it was all said and done it took 10days i submit my online app. and got my startdate 10 days later.

"All the coolie carriers suck. Log 70, work 80-100, paid for 50." - the Great ColdFrostyMug