View Poll Results: Which school would you attend if you had the choice?
ALL State 1 7.69%
Schneider National's 7 53.85%
Swift 3 23.08%
PAM/ USA Truck 2 15.38%
etread.com 0 0%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-08-2007, 02:49 AM
Board Regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

i applied to schneider on monday, still havet gotten a call from them. I dont have any tickets in the past 5 years and ive had 1 accident where property damage was less than 1500, for which I was never ticketed. I have clean criminal record so I dont know why they havent called.
Im thinking about calling them and seeing whats up.

Im in Northern MD and carlisle pa aint that far to go to training.

I applied back at swift before I chose to go to the bowling alley, and swift wanted to send me to the school in Tennessee, but I am closer to the school in Virginia. Which I didnt understand. I know swift will take me, and pam and usa truck will take me but I dont know why schneider hasnt called.
Old 08-08-2007, 04:44 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigpapa7272
i applied to schneider on monday, still havet gotten a call from them. I dont have any tickets in the past 5 years and ive had 1 accident where property damage was less than 1500, for which I was never ticketed. I have clean criminal record so I dont know why they havent called.
Im thinking about calling them and seeing whats up.

Im in Northern MD and carlisle pa aint that far to go to training.

I applied back at swift before I chose to go to the bowling alley, and swift wanted to send me to the school in Tennessee, but I am closer to the school in Virginia. Which I didnt understand. I know swift will take me, and pam and usa truck will take me but I dont know why schneider hasnt called.
The Swift school in TN has you four to a room at the hotel in bunk beds. In VA you share a room with one person. I don't know about you, but I would not want to share a room with three other strangers for three weeks.

Call Schneider and find out what's going on. It is possible they are not hiring in your area. That happens often with Schneider. Sometimes they will hire team drivers and not solo. It just depends if they need drivers bad enough from certain areas.

I can't stress enough to stay away from PAM and USA. They churn through drivers quick.

Old 08-08-2007, 01:18 PM
Board Regular

see im willing to work in other area of the country not just the northeast. Id rather work in the south east or the midwest.