User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-04-2007, 12:05 PM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Sacramento area driving schools

Seems to be a lot of driving schools in the Sacramento area. Does anyone know what ones are good and the ones to stay away from?
Old 08-04-2007, 02:28 PM
Senior Board Member
Default Re: Sacramento area driving schools

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sal
Seems to be a lot of driving schools in the Sacramento area. Does anyone know what ones are good and the ones to stay away from?

I think the two biggest in Sac are Western and Western Pacific. I went to Western in Union City and thought they were great, and I"ve heard good things about Western Pacific but I have no personal experience with them.

Look at the Yellow pages, there are a ton of them around in that area. Then go by and look at the campus , get the information and course layout, and post back here with what you find, maybe we can help you out.
Old 08-04-2007, 10:33 PM

I went to Western Pacific and I know people who have gone to just about every other one. The only two I would recommend are Western and Western Pacific and the only reason I'd choose one over the other is distance from home as they both rate about the same. There is a Teamster school that I don't know anything about but all the other schools in the area are pretty crappy in my opinion with lots of horror stories coming out of them.

I went in September of last year, shoot me a PM if you have any specific questions.