User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-03-2007, 09:02 PM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default An Idea

BuffaloKid
Have you gotten a recent copy of your DMV record and a DAC (USIS) report? A DAC can be rebutted, at least when a potential hiring company gets it they'll also have you side of the story. I think info stays in DAC for ten years.
I'm guessing at a minimum, you'll have to cycle back thru a school for at least a CDL refresher. BOL
Old 07-03-2007, 11:31 PM

Why don't you give my company a call. www.kreilkamp.com. They may make you sign a year contract and make you go through paid training but its better than nothing. We have a hub in Edison NJ, I'm sure they would consider you!
Old 07-06-2007, 04:47 PM
Rookie
Default Want to get back into trucking

Thanks Shanhamm, I've contacted Kreilkamp, and I also have to stop by a local (Buffalo,NY) outfit that hauls railroad containers into Canada, have an interview on Monday.....
For the record, to those who know everything about trucking. I know I'm still a rookie, but I'm not stupid and am quite aware of what's going on when I'm behind the wheel. It was a load of recycled plastic bales, stacked 2 high, 2 wide, and for good measure 1 was put on top with no load support. I was not allowed into the loading area, the trailer was sealed when I pulled it out. The DOT cop and 2 witnesses, have all stated speed was not a factor. And the DOT cop said it was an unsupported load. I was going approx 7-10 miles per hour turning onto the I190 in Buffalo. It was an autoshift Freightliner.